Renogy 30 Amp Pwm Solar Charge Controller on 2040-parts.com
Pulaski, Wisconsin, United States
I replaced this one on my trailer because I added panels. Lightly used for one four weeks. Works great comes with manuals.
Interior for Sale
- 4 x 6 country wood magnet hanger bless our motorhome sign(US $4.99)
- Rv trailer reflector amber lens 4-3/8"x1-1/8" rectangular peterson mfg. v487a(US $9.46)
- Rv trailer quick mount reflector red lens 3-1/8"x1-3/8" peterson mfg. v483r(US $8.62)
- Thetford 42049 style ii water valve kit toilet part(US $19.01)
- Thetford 36568 aqua-kem liquid holding tank deodorant(US $7.38)
- Thetford 36789 toilet part seat & cover assembly rv(US $48.37)
FANCY a car that runs on thin air? We all would, and Peugeot is almost ready to turn it from science-fiction to science-fact. The firm is ready to actually demonstrate its Hybrid Air technology, where a 208 supermini runs partly on petrol and partly on compressed air, resulting in astonishing fuel economy figures topping 140mpg.Tue, 28 Jan 2014
In what at first glance appears to be a blatant attempt to upset McLaren’s SEO – that’s Search Engine Optimisation – a Porsche P1 model has been announced. But this is no fearsome new 1,000hp rival to McLaren’s P1 hypercar (after all, Porsche already has one of those). Rather, the Porsche P1 actually dates from 1898, and produces just 3hp.Tue, 28 May 2013
It’s more than six months since we reported that Audi were planning to kill off any production plans for the electric R8 e-Tron, with Audi’s head of R&D saying the production plans for the R8 were going to be scrapped. And it seems they have now gone in the bin. Autocar are reporting that Audi has confirmed to them that the R8 e-Tron won’t be going in to production and the ten latest e-Trons to be built will be used just for testing and development to help Audi with its ‘electrification’ plans, which will now almost certainly concentrate on plug-in hybrids and range extenders, rather than EVs.