Right Side Extended Lengh Outer Rocker Panel Buick 1959-1960 Invicta Lesabre on 2040-parts.com
Westland, Michigan, US
THIS IS A NEW 18 GAUGE STEEL RIGHT XTENDED LENGH OUTER ROCKER PANELS(NO RUST OR DENTS ON THEM) THAT FITS THE FOLLOWING: BUICK 1959 2DOOR LeSabre & INVICTA , BUICK 1960 2DOOR LeSabre & INVICTA , THESE ARE VERY HARD TO COME BY AND TO GO THROUGH A DEALER WILL COST YOU AROUND $85.00 ASIDE OR $170.00 FOR THE PAIR SO DONT MISS OUT ON THIS DEAL....OVER 1,500 INNER & ROCKERS PANELS,FRONT & REAR FLOOR PANS IN STOCK. ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY MEDIUM TO LARGE QUANITIES OF 30'S THRU THE 60'S ERA PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other for Sale
- 99-10 chevy silverado / gmc sierra standard cab black steel nerf side step bars(US $126.99)
- New proparts sweden mirror assembly - passenger side 82348098 saab oe 12798098(US $230.09)
- New proparts sweden mirror glass - passenger side 82435938 volvo oe 1325938(US $22.57)
- 1955-56 chevrolet glove box (US $9.99)
- Range rover core support top 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002(US $119.00)
- 1 day sale loud red hi low universal street hot rat rod horn set with relay(US $4.97)
Nissan has kicked off its Nismo road car range with the reveal of the production Juke Nismo at the Paris Motor Show. The Juke Nismo get the same 1.6 litre petrol engine as the Juke DIG-T model, but it’s been fettled to offer more than the stock engine’s 187bhp. Trouble is, even though its due on sale in the UK in a few months, Nissan still isn’t saying exactly what the Juke Nismo gets – but it should be around 200bhp.Fri, 21 Oct 2011
The Michigan State Police did its annual cop-car shootout last month at the 10-turn, two-mile Grattan Raceway, and the preliminary results are in. It seems the Motor City still knows how to take down a perp because the Detroit Three were fully represented. Ford brought a few models of the Police Interceptor , based on the Taurus, and the Police Interceptor Utility, based on the Explorer.Thu, 07 Nov 2013
Fans of driving simulators are usually torn between two great racing games: Forza (on Xbox) and Gran Turismo (on Playstation). There are new versions of both games due soon – Forza Motorsport 5 and Gran Turismo 6. But which one are we most excited about?