Rightlook Deluxe Professional Windshield Repair Kit on 2040-parts.com
Maineville, Ohio, United States
Like new condition. Kit was only used 3-4 times. There is still enough resin to complete dozens of repairs. I got out of the business so I no longer have use for it. Let my loss be your gain. I paid $1395 for this kit.
Glass Repair or Replacement for Sale
- Windshield repair kit ~ permatex item # 09103 professional & permanent fix new(US $12.79)
- Rain-x 600001 windshield repair kit(US $11.99)
- Windscreen windshield repair tool diy car auto kit glass for chip & crack(C $8.59)
- 1oz. bottle windshield repair clear pure resin(US $19.99)
- Set of windscreen windshield repair tool diy car kit wind glass for chip & crack(C $8.59)
- New car auto kit glass windscreen windshield repair tool diy for chip & crack(C $8.59)
Is the cabin in the new Mercedes SLS too tight for comfort? We weren’t hugely enamoured by the styling in the early camouflaged shots, but we came round enough when we saw the car in the flesh and accept it as more an homage to the 300SL than a pastiche. And despite some concerns that it won’t stack up against the SLR on the road, the news that Mercedes are working on an SLS AMG Black Series should address that concern – at a price.
Ford invents agile, low-cost solution for prototyping, customization and limited production [w/video]Wed, 03 Jul 2013
A new metal forming technique pioneered by Ford that drastically reduces the time and cost of producing low-volume and one-off body parts may lead to cost-effective customization, redesigns, one-offs and limited production runs. Ford Freeform Fabrication Technology (F3T) forms sheets of metal by two stylus-like tools, one on each side of the surface. Using CAD data they form the part to the exacting strength and finish tolerances usually associated with stamping dies.Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Nissan Motor Co. will shift production of one of its highest-volume vehicles, the Rogue crossover, from Japan to an American factory in a bid to cut its exposure to the high Japanese yen. Following the move, Nissan will build more than 100,000 Rogues a year at its Smyrna, Tenn., assembly plant in 2013, when the vehicle is scheduled for a redesign.