Rv Trailer Hengs Ind Elixir Universal Vent Smoke Roof Vent on 2040-parts.com
Westminster, United States
Interior for Sale
- Dometic duo-therm 3100248.362 run capacitor 35+5 mfd rv camper air conditioner(US $23.63)
- Jr products 13635 black 5th wheel/tongue jack switch(US $15.83)
- Suburban sf-42q ducted furnace(US $489.99)
- Holder oak remote control home wall mount rack hanger storage organizer decor(US $9.33)
- Roadmaster 1466 6-round loop flexo-coil trailer connector kit w/br(US $106.64)
- Rv 12 volt brushed nickel frost swirl mini glass shade directional reading light(US $18.75)
New MINI One revealed: Geneva Motor ShowTue, 11 Mar 2014
The new MINI One (pictured) revealed in Geneva The big news for the Geneva Motor Show and MINI – apart from the display of the new MINI Cooper and Cooper S – was supposed to be the MINI Clubman Concept, a first look at the new Clubman in all its over-sized glory. But lurking on MINI’s stand in Geneva is also the new entry-level MINI – the new MINI One (pictured above). With a lesser spec than its siblings, the new MINI One comes with a body coloured roof, less butch front bumper and smaller wheels and an all round pruned-down spec.
2015 Subaru Legacy photos leakedTue, 04 Feb 2014
The 2015 Subaru Legacy was scheduled to debut at the Chicago Auto Show this week, but press photos leaked early at a certain Aussie site. Down under it's called the Subaru Liberty. The new car takes some cues from the Legacy Concept we saw at the Los Angeles Auto Show, though many of the curved lines seem to have been pulled straight.
Ferrari will launch first hybrid in 2013Wed, 25 Apr 2012
Ferrari will offer its first gasoline-electric hybrid system in 2013. The technology will be featured in the as-yet-unnamed car that will replace the limited-edition Enzo. "We are entering the market with our Formula One-derived hybrid system, which will slash fuel consumption and increase performance," Ferrari CEO Amedeo Felisa told Automotive News Europe on the sidelines of the Beijing motor show.