Saab Two Stroke 850cc Head Gasket For 95, 96 Sonett 850cc ( '66-'68 My) on 2040-parts.com
Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
Gaskets for Sale
- Lot vintage ford cork gaskets 1932 thru 1948 assorted special(US $90.00)
- 01c-8112125 1940 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ford comm trans cover to floor seal(US $10.00)
- Lancia gamma 2500 - head cylinder gaskets (two) - guarnizione testata (1980/)(US $49.00)
- Nos oem bmw 2002 tii ti license plate light gasket set turbo alpina
- Renault r8 r10 hydraulic stop bulb sender for,new recently made(US $29.90)
- New 1967 73 mustang seals fender ext. qtr. panel 70 71 torino 72 maverick ford(US $12.90)
Kia Niro concept (2013) first official picturesThu, 29 Aug 2013
Kia’s radical new concept car is the Niro crossover, complete with butterfly doors, two-tone tyres and a Blake 7 cockpit in the best show car tradition. Look past the design flourishes, though, and you’ll see this is a statement of intent for Kia’s next niche car: a supermini-sized crossover to fight the Nissan Juke, Renault Captur, and Vauxhall Mokka. Kia Niro: what’s in a name?
Dacia Duster (2010) first official photosTue, 08 Dec 2009
By Richard Webber First Official Pictures 08 December 2009 15:50 This is our first look at the new 2010 Duster – the new economy crossover from Dacia. My memory’s a little dusty – remind me about Dacia...Dacia has been building cars in Romania since 1966, and, since a Renault takeover in 1999, has expanded to produce over half a million cars annually, built at plants across the world and sold in countries as diverse as Germany, Iran, Russia, Morocco and Colombia.Since 2004 all of its cars have been based on the company’s B0 – that's zero, not a whiffy 'O' – platform, and top sellers are the mid-sized Logan saloon and estate, and the five-door Sandero hatchback. Didn’t Dacia present a crossover concept at Geneva 2009?So you don’t see the resemblance?
Fiat 500C Convertible – The VideoMon, 22 Jun 2009
The Fiat 500C Convertible is about to launch in the UK Apart from a few decent days, Summer hasn’t really got under way in the UK. Or has it? In reality this is our Summer – grey days, rain and the odd ‘Phwoar – it’s too hot today!’.