SquareTrade © AP6.0
Sansui SRX-9650 Faceplate ONLY
GREAT condition as pictured and 100% working order.
Audio In-Dash Units for Sale
- 2000 chevrolet cavalier oem radio 638-01230d 702105(US $29.99)
- Hyundai radio 96130-26300sf(US $69.99)
- 02-07 dodge chrysler jeep radio cd player factory oem(US $35.00)
- 2011 pn 244438 ntg4 genuine europe ferrari f458 italia navigation system (US $1,599.99)
- Sony cdx-m770 cd player receiver xplod active black panel faceplate head unit(US $200.00)
- Bmw am / fm / cassette radio # 65.12-6 902 716 model # c43 us(US $0.99)
Ford's C-Max Solar Energy Concept is a "plugless plugin," said Donna Bell, which initially sounds silly -- as if the carefully structured chaos and noise of CES may have finally gotten to her. But as someone who has been managing Ford's electric vehicle infrastructure for the past 20 years, she isn't being facetious. Solar panels on the roof of a car aren't anything new -- the Fisker Karma used them to power the radio and other in-car accessories, to cite a soon-obscure example.Thu, 05 Jun 2014
A 1975 Lamborghini Countach LP400 "Periscopica" sold for $1.21 million at the Bonhams auction held in conjunction with the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance on Sunday, June 1, setting a record for the model. Named for the roof-mounted periscope-style rearview mirror that adorned the first 150 Countach models, the stunning "Blu Tahiti" example was the first example of the Countach to break the $1 million mark. We can probably guess what you're thinking: The Countach hadn't broken the $1 million barrier until now?Mon, 15 Oct 2007
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 15 October 2007 08:27 First Nissan brought us Birdview sat-nav giving us overhead, 3D mapping; now it's launching a parking camera that can see all around the car. Owlview anyone? Clearly Nissan has missed a trick here, as it's calling its new gadget the rather more sober Around View Monitor.