Satajet spraygun, almost new condition, 1.4 air cap. Seldom used by professional painter, well maintained and cared for. This gun gives a beautiful a great finish.
Spray Guns for Sale
- Devilbiss spraygun(US $2.75)
- Central pneumatic professional adjustable mini detail spray gun new in box(US $19.99)
- Evercraft spray gun kit(US $65.00)
- Anest iwata w-101 152g(1.5mm) gravity feed gun without cup(US $150.00)
- Air regulator+anest iwata w-101 131g(1.3mm) gravity feed gun with 400ml cup(US $220.00)
- Air regulator+anest iwata w-101 131g(1.3mm) gravity feed gun without cup(US $190.00)
The Volvo V60 has been a moderate hit in Europe, and this month it's finally set to go on sale in the U.S. The five-door station wagon will offer one engine from the automaker's new Drive-E family of powerplants, gasoline engines that will use turbocharging and direction injection, in a package slightly smaller than the existing XC70 station wagon. All-wheel drive and front-wheel drive will both be on the menu, with the the base version of the V60 T5 front-wheel drive station wagon starting at $36,215.Tue, 20 Jan 2009
Porsche's new museum opens 31/01/2009 [ad#ad-1] Porsche’s new state-of-the-art museum, located next to Porsche HQ in Zuffenhausen, Stuttgart, and estimated to have cost €100 million to build, is now finished and ready to start taking visitors from 31/01/2009. The Porsche museum is a stunning building, holding an equally stunning collection of cars, marking Porsche’s long history. But these are not dusty museum pieces.Wed, 25 Jun 2008
By Tim Pollard Motor Shows 25 June 2008 09:00 Being incapable of time travel, we haven’t yet filmed at the 2008 London motor show – but you can watch some of our videos from previous motor shows on our media player below. Just scroll through the playlist and pick a video you want to watch and then click play. We’ll update this page after the show with all the latest video news from the London motor show 2008.