Works on older dodge vehicles 96-2013. Never been used and can't use on current vehicle.
Chips, Programmers for Sale
- Diablosport trinity tuning system
- Edge products eef1000 programmer evolution 60-100hp power gains ford evolution(US $135.00)
- Sct flash tuner ford 2013 ford f150 ecoboost(US $269.99)
- Superchips 3875 flashpaq for jeep wrangler tj
- H&s performance mini maxx dpf delete race tuner for duramax cummins powerstroke(US $925.00)
- Turbo+rail performance chiptuning fiat scudo 1.6 m-jet 90 hp premium gold(US $200.00)
Tomorrow's world: lightweight carbon compositesMon, 10 Oct 2011
Once all the dust settles on The Great Battery Farce (the idea that the world's ills will be taken care of by sticking a battery in everything that moves and charging it up) we may eventually face up to the fact that the best way to move something around more economically, is to move less of it. That means making things lighter, a lot lighter. Car makers are working on it and manufacturers like Audi and Jaguar have already become masters in bringing aluminium to the mass production.
2011 Kia pro_cee’d facelift revealedWed, 29 Dec 2010
The 2011 Kia pro_cee'd facelift arrives - 18 months after the Kia cee'd 2011 Kia pro-cee’d facelift revealed does rather imply that Kia has had a hand in teasing a facelift for the grammatically-challenged pro_cee’d. But they haven’t. This reveal of a facelift for the three-door cee’d comes courtsey of the Kia World forum who have managed to get their hands on a few images ahead of an official reveal.
Chrysler vows to rebuild SRTMon, 27 Jun 2011
Ralph Gilles promises that Chrysler Group will be "very choosy" about the cars and trucks that get the SRT performance badge. Gilles, recently named head of SRT, is charged with rebuilding the SRT unit, which languished when Chrysler was owned by Cerberus Capital Management. Three new SRT vehicles, versions of the Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 sedans and the Jeep Grand Cherokee, will arrive in dealerships this fall, joining the Challenger SRT8.