Sct X3 Tuner Programmer For Ford Mustang Bullitt on 2040-parts.com
Naperville, Illinois, United States
This SCT tuner is for a 2008 Mustang Bullitt. It is like new, is unmarried and has 5 unlocks. The tuner has custom tunes for 3 octane levels and can be reset to factory settings anytime. This gives the Bullitt an extra kick.
Performance Chips for Sale
- Afe intake system - stage 2 f2-03013 fits:ford 2004 - 2011 ranger v6 4.0(US $275.00)
- 1991 bmw 318is / 318i dinan performance computer chip m42 e30 d900-1833 +20hp!(US $65.00)
- Ts performance mp-8 01 and up gm duramax 6.6 diesel
- Edge juice with attitude for 2004+ gmc/chevy 6.6 duramax
- Powerbox cr diesel tuning chip module for mitsubishi triton 2.5(US $99.00)
- 2006 pontiac grand prix gxp 5.3l(US $675.00)
Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera – the Pacemaker Video.Tue, 06 Apr 2010
The Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera - video below We knew it was coming. We just didn’t know at first if it would be a Superleggera or a Super Veloce. Our money was on Superleggera, but the SV tag seemed a possibility after the success of the LP670-4 SV.
CES: New cars and communistsWed, 11 Jan 2012
The first day of the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show featured one new Ford, two new Kias and a plug for communism from the head of Mercedes-Benz. So, yeah, it was an eventful first day. After its new 2013 Fusion plug-in hybrid was named Car of the Show--following previous such distinctions for the Focus electric and the Taurus--Ford CEO Alan Mulally pulled the cover off the Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid in Las Vegas on Tuesday.
BMW i3 starts at $42,275Mon, 22 Jul 2013
The electric BMW i3 mini crossover will cost $42,275, including destination, when it debuts to the press on July 29. The company is hosting three simultaneous launch events in London, New York and Beijing. The production version of the car was first seen at the Frankfurt motor show in March.