Sea-doo Bombardier Watercraft Jet-ski Cover Oem Used! on 2040-parts.com
Bluffton, South Carolina, United States
Original Sea doo jet ski cover that will fit many other types of PWC. Fits great on my 9'8" long Polaris. Used but no rips.
Covers for Sale
- New kawasaki zip-bow jet ski cover ultra lx250/260 cvr 2007/2011 # w99995-471(US $194.99)
- New kawasaki red jet ski cover ultra 260x 250x cvr 2009/2010 # w99995-465(US $194.99)
- New kawasaki silver jet ski cover ultra stx15f cvr 2004/2010 # w99995-470(US $194.99)
- Genuine oem yamaha snowmobile cover sr viper ltx le blue/orange/black new sale!(US $159.99)
- Kawasaki jet ski vacu-hold cover pwc yellow w99995-461 discontinued(US $159.95)
- Honda blue/black watercraft cover 2002-2007 f12 f12x 08p34-hw1-130(US $149.99)
New Land Rover Defender DC100 Concept at L.A. Auto Show We saw the reveal of the Land Rover Defender DC100 Concept earlier this year at the Frankfurt Motor Show, designed as a first view of a new Defender aiming for production in 2015. But Land Rover made it clear that the DC100 was a work in progress and that it didn’t necessarily define what the new Land Rover Defender will offer.Sun, 10 May 2009
The new Lotus Esprit - on schedule for launch in 2011 or 2012 The next Elise will probably be a development of the existing car, rather than anything radical and new. But the Esprit will be an all new V8 based on the new Evora chassis. It will be longer and wider than the Evora, but will still feature a mid-mounted engine and, in all probability, come as a convertible in time.Sat, 19 Nov 2011
2011 Los Angeles Auto Show Roundup This week saw the start of the Los Angeles Motor Show, so we thought we’d have a quick look at what was on the floor, including some of the stuff we haven’t already looked at. There was the ‘cool in white’ Jaguar stand and the latest Defender DC100 Concept, all prettied up in baby blue. There were Camaros and Mustangs, the new Bentley GTC (but no V8 – that’s for Detroit in January), a hot Beetle R and Volvo’s You Concept that points the way to the next generation of Volvo design.