Selco Service Manual, Johnson-evinrude, 1958 - 1972 on 2040-parts.com
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, United States
This is a Used copy.
No international shipping or to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, or Alaska.
Please ask any questions before buying
Service Tools for Sale
- Klein tools 5189 tradesman pro organizer hard case, large(US $26.20)
- Mercury by sierra floating prop wrench 1 1/16 " final sale overstock(US $17.00)
- Klein 55427 tradesman pro electrician's tool belt - medium
- Codemate rinda technologies codemate code reader tool unused?(US $119.00)
- Klein tools digital multimeter - auto-ranging - 600v(US $63.35)
- C4a omc brp johnson evinrude 378103 outboard universal puller kit service tools(US $100.00)
Jeep and Mopar go haulin'Tue, 20 Jul 2010
Jeep and Mopar are teaming up to create a line of rugged trailers to go anywhere and haul anything. The Jeep Trail Edition campers will match the conventional Jeep in colors and ruggedness, including 32-inch tires, diamond plating and a tall enough suspension to navigate big ruts. The trailers will pop open to sleep four adults while offering 76 inches of headroom.
Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet (2007): first official picturesMon, 07 May 2007
By Ben Whitworth First Official Pictures 07 May 2007 02:06 Something brisk for the summer, then? Brisk indeed. Porsche’s new £106,180 Turbo Cabriolet arrives here in early September and is powered by the same twin turbo unit that’s found in the coupe.
Toyota to end Australian manufacturing in 2017Mon, 10 Feb 2014
When Holden announced that it would no longer build cars in Australia after 2017, that country’s flagging automotive industry was effectively put on notice -- Mitsubishi had stopped building cars there in 2008, and Ford says its two plants there will close in October 2016. Now Toyota has announced that it has no option but to end vehicle Australian vehicle production. Like Holden, it will close its factories there in 2017.