Shift Interupter Switch, Bracket & Lever. - '98 Ficht 150/175hp Omc Used on 2040-parts.com
Rumford, Rhode Island, United States
Mounting & Brackets for Sale
- New r & d marine 910-012 flexible shaft coupling for 5" yanmar - 10hp/100rpm(US $318.38)
- 1990 mercury mariner tiller throttle handle 14025a 4, 97550 1, 6hp-15hp(C $140.00)
- 1990 mercury mariner 9.9hp adaptor plate 41344a 4, water tube (long) 42122(C $45.00)
- 1990 mercury mariner drive shaft housing ass'y (long) 8829a 3, 6/8/9.9/15hp(C $125.00)
- 1990 mercury9.9hp mlh lower unit (long) 8833a15, 823390, 6/8/9.9/15hp(C $400.00)
- Suzuki bracket clamp 41121-93j02-oep port 41111-93j02-oep fits df200 - 250hp 4 s(US $175.00)
Range Rover 4.4 TDV8 Review & Road Test (2011 MY) part 2Sat, 04 Dec 2010
Range Rover 4.4 TDV8 - interiors get no better As we said when we reviewed the 3.6 Range Rover recently, you really can’t compare the Range Rover to anything else, and certainly not to any other SUV. Probably the best comparison is with cars like the Bentley Mulsanne or the Rolls Royce Ghost. That might seem a bit daft – after all, they’re huge, luxury saloons, not SUVs – but really, it’s the only valid comparison.
Show Review: '100% Design' Product and Furniture Design exhibitionTue, 16 Nov 2004
Now into its tenth year, '100% Design' is a showcase for emerging talent from Britain in the fields of product and furniture design. Held in Earl's Court, London, it also attracts European and Asian companies keen on marking their presence. Whilst the show has come to attract larger corporations too, these companies still often give individual credit to their designers, naming them with each piece displayed.
Ssangyong Motor unveils new Design Center at Pyeongtaek plantFri, 14 Dec 2012
Ssangyong has opened a new Design Center at its Pyeongtaek plant in South Korea. The new Design Center, which took 13 months to complete, has been opened to further integrate research and development into the company during the production process with the aim of "enabling synergies in diverse fields throughout the development process". Ssangyong designers will now be working in a facility spanning around 8,700 square meters compared to their previous building of just over 6,000 square meters in Anseong.