Sk Flare Nut Standard Line Wrench Set 381 In Pouch Showing Little Or No Use on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Snap on 3/8 1/4 inch drive torx sockets fle and tle series used engraved(US $29.99)
- Snap on f30 standard 5/16 clutch socket 3/8 drive used engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
- Roco steering wheel puller used showing little or no use nsn 5120-00-620-0020(US $49.99)
- Snap on gsxw2 2 inch extension wobble 1/2 inch drive used engraved no use shown(US $9.99)
- Snap on gax1 1/2 inch internal to 3/8 external adaptor used engraved(US $9.99)
- Snap on hub puller cg4567 universal puller in metal case little or no use used(US $199.99)
Volkswagen is pushing ahead with development of a new narrow-angle V6 direct-injection gas engine, sources from the German carmaker's engineering headquarters based in Braunschweig reveal. Engineering for the new engine is being overseen by Volkswagen's new head of engine development, Fritz Eichler -- who in a previous position led the development of the current generation of Mercedes-Benz AMG powerplants -- continues with a swept volume of 3.0-liters and an unfashionable 15-degree cylinder bank angle. It has been conceived for transverse mounting.Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Audi has confirmed it is testing four-wheel drive Quattro versions of the A1 – indicating an imminent expansion of Audi’s supermini range. Although showcased as this one-off at a Quattro publicity event in Montreal, Canada, to celebrate 30 years of the all-corner drive system, Ingolstadt acknowledged at last autumn’s 2010 Paris motor show that Quattro versions of the A1 were in the pipeline. The production A1 Quattro will use the Haldex differential to split drive to both axles; it’s a similar technology to that found in A3 and TT Quattros, as opposed to the mechanical Torsen diff found in larger Quattro models.Mon, 30 Aug 2010
Consumers shopping for a new car would be able to compare fuel economy and emissions levels across all types of vehicles by looking at revised labels on window stickers under an Obama administration proposal made Monday. Government regulators are seeking public comment on changes to fuel-economy labels that would allow comparisons across electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, and conventional gasoline and diesel vehicles. The U.S.