Ski-doo Mxz 440, 1999-2003, Wiseco Pistons & Gasket Set; Engine Rebuild Kit on 2040-parts.com
Rhinelander, Wisconsin, United States
Snowmobile Engine Components for Sale
- 1999 ski doo formula 3 rave valves(US $35.00)
- Wiseco 2294 ps full piston kit with rings 1976-1980 arctic cat (spirit) 340 twin(US $79.99)
- Nos yamaha snowmobile ex570 1988 - 93 nos oil pump 88r-13101-00(US $50.00)
- Vintage polaris tx 440 free air crankcase and crankshaft(US $275.00)
- 2000 2001 2002 arctic cat z440 z 440 es 65 mm std bore spi piston gasket seals(US $124.95)
- Ski-doo 1998 formula iii 700 pull start bell clutch bolt flywheel nut bar clamps(US $19.99)
Scuola Politecnica di Design Milan 2007Fri, 13 Jul 2007
Milan, Italy is well known for being a style center, so it's fairly apt that there is a design school based in one of the most fashionable and creative areas of the city. Scuola Politecnica di Design has been molding new designers for over 50 years and has a program specifically devised for students seeking to master the art of transportation design. On June 29th the school held its annual degree show, and Car Design News went to Milan to see what the students in the Masters Course had dreamt up. This year marked the second time that Audi sponsored the course, giving students a brief that consisted of creating "a sporty, small lifestyle car for the 'Generation Mobile'": a small car for young customers living in urban areas that would also be accustomed to using iPods.
2014 Bentley Mulsanne gets more comfortable and more connectedThu, 24 Jan 2013
The 2014 Bentley Mulsanne will make its debut at the Geneva auto show in March. The flagship arrives with an upgraded interior and comfort package, new paint colors and more entertainment features than previous models. The cabin of the Mulsanne will also be a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Mitsubishi i MiEV Sport Air concept first picturesMon, 26 Jan 2009
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 26 January 2009 12:29 Mitsubishi will unveil this i MiEV Sport Air concept at the 2009 Geneva motor show, alongside a new eco-version of the facelifted Colt supermini. You have, sort of, at the 2007 Tokyo Auto Salon. There it was merely the i MiEV Sport, and to be green Mitsubishi has just recycled that concept and given it a removable glass roof fitted with solar panels.