Ski Doo Rev Xp Xs Xm Gen 4 Trac Rack Twin 1.3 Gallon Fuel Carrier Jerry Can on 2040-parts.com
Rutland, Vermont, United States
Make the fun last a little longer on any riding adventure with this awesome twin 1.3 gallon cans. The exclusive rack system makes straps a thing of the past and securely mounts these permanently in place. One of the most innovative ideas we have seen to date. Set includes 2 jugs, rails and all necessary mounting hardware. These are proudly manufactured in the US and Canada.
The set we are selling fits all Arctic Cat or Yamaha models, if you are interested in any other brand please email us. We have kits to for the new Ski Doo Rev Gen 4, XM, XP,XP, or Polaris models!!
Shipping USA 15.00, Canada 30.00, International 40.00
Body Parts for Sale
- Yamaha blue trac rack twin 1.3 gallon fuel carrier jerry can(US $119.00)
- 08 skidoo ski doo mxz 800 800r rev xp hood nose cowl panel 600 tnt 500ss(US $79.99)
- 08 skidoo ski doo mxz 800 800r front nun bulkhead bulk head suspension mount(US $289.99)
- Yamaha snowmobile windshield rx1 apex vector 8fr-77210-70 blue trim med high(US $50.00)
- 1989 yamaha sno scoot gas tank. good shape no crack or holes. fittings good!
- 2006 06 polaris dragon 900 rmk motor engine complete liberty iq 07 05 good(US $1,999.99)
GPS Jammers increasingly used in car & farm equipment theft New figures show that as well as being used to steal cars, GPS Jammers are also being used in the theft of Agricultural machinery. We all do it – fit a tracker device to our pride and joy – because insurance companies insist and it makes sense. After all, a simple call to the tracker company and the boys in blue can pin down your lost love.Tue, 17 Aug 2010
Ford Motor Co. said Tuesday that the 2011 Edge crossover will start at $27,995 including shipping. That's about $200 less than the 2010 model, although Ford added more power to the 2011 base engine.Tue, 17 Apr 2012
The MG5 is a C-segment, two-box hatchback, based on SAIC AP platform. Like the MG5 concept, SAIC Design UK and SAIC Design China designed the production version's exterior and interior respectively, in a collaboration between Ken Ma – former director of SAIC Design China – and current Global Design Director Tony Williams. In general, its exterior has inherited the ‘Flow Edge' design philosophy from MG3, which launched in the Chinese market last year.