Snap On 3/8" Dr 1/2" Flare Nut Crowsfoot Socket Frh160s Free Usa Shipping! on 2040-parts.com
Ramona, California, US
I have a Snap On 1/2" Flare Nut Crowsfoot Socket. It is part number FRH160S. It is 3/8" Drive. It is in good shape. There are no previous owners ID marks. These are over 20$ new.
Sockets & Ratchets for Sale
- Snap on 2-3/8" flare nut crowsfoot 1/2" drive 12 pt. socket (US $95.00)
- Proto 3/8" drive 1-3/8" crowsfoot socket wrench an8506-16(US $19.99)
- Snap on 1-9/16" flare nut crowsfoot 1/2" drive 12 pt. socket (US $47.50)
- Snap on 2-5/8" flare nut crowsfoot 1/2" drive 12 pt. socket (US $105.00)
- Snap on 3/8" dr 15mm 12 pt universal swivel socket fum15 free usa shipping!(US $30.00)
- Matco 3 pcs 3/8" dr universal swivel 16, 17, 19mm sockets free usa shipping!(US $60.00)
Audi X6 Rival. Audi Q6? Audi Q7 Coupe?Fri, 15 Nov 2013
THE RSPB is moving to reduce its carbon footprint by taking delivery of a new Renault Zoe electric car. The white-painted Zoe will join a Kangoo Z.E. at the charity’s Bedfordshire base, with another of the all-electric Kangoos based in London.Tue, 30 Jul 2013
Chrysler Group late today took the unusual step of postponing a planned media drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee scheduled for early next month but vowed that "vehicles will still be in showrooms in September." The media event -- in which waves of national and foreign journalists were to gather in Seattle between Aug. 8 and 14 to drive the Cherokee for the first time -- was delayed until at least the first half of September, according to an email from the automaker. "Over the last couple of weeks during final quality and durability testing, we have discovered the opportunity to further improve powertrain calibration" in the Cherokee, the company said.