Snap On 3/8 Drive 12 Point Swivel Sockets Fu22a Fu20a Fu14a Used Engraved on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Mayhew and other drift punch alignment tool lot 15 pounds of punches made in us(US $59.99)
- Snap on 1/4 drive sockets in case tmm series metric showing little or no use(US $29.99)
- Puller studs 3 pair of 2 each little or no use 3/8 16 x 7/16 20 3/8 24 5/16 24(US $19.99)
- Snap on 3/8 drive weatherhead socket lot of 9 used engraved little to no use(US $99.99)
- Snap on gla62 3/4 internal drive to 1/2 inch external adaptor used engraved(US $19.99)
- Snap on 1/4 drive 12 point metric socket lot of 5 tmmd series little or no use(US $19.99)
The price of the 2011 Chevrolet Camaro convertible when it hits showroom floors in February will be $30,000, including an $850 destination charge, General Motors said on Thursday. The price is about $2,000 more than a similarly equipped Ford Mustang convertible. The Camaro convertible will be available in the same trim levels as the coupe version.Mon, 14 Aug 2006
By Phil McNamara Motor Industry 14 August 2006 10:39 Gerry McGovern – the designer credited with the MG F and original Freelander – will become Land Rover's new design director on 1 January 2007. McGovern currently leads Land Rover's advanced design department, a think-tank examining the future look and concept of the firm's 4x4s. He has also worked for Ford's North American brand Lincoln, as well as helping to create some stunning cars at Rover Group.Tue, 22 Feb 2011
While Toyota unveiled a revised version of its FT-86 sports car at the 2011 Geneva motor show, Subaru chose to only preview the powertrain of its 'Toyobaru' rear-drive sports coupe. Subaru and Toyota are developing the car together, and each will produce a version of the rear-drive coupe in 2012, but so far it’s been Toyota that’s grabbed all the limelight. Yes, though Subaru was originally due to show a full concept version of its RWD sports car at Geneva, but has instead only revelead the powertrain and basic body shape – not the best move, as the Toyota looks good, and without body panels you only imagine this Scooby version to have bland, flat body panels. The engine is a naturally aspirated 2.0-litre flat four, and the car rides on 17in wheels.