Snap On CT561, just returned from snap on rebuild facility with ok and battery/ charger pass.
Selling due to not enough power for what I need for, it's not a full size impact so power is limited to small fastners.
I have verified all works and will not accept any returns.
Thanks! Paid almost $300 New, now has just been refurbished. Thanks! and good luck, and make an offer if you like!
Power Tools for Sale
- Ez-battery-fix for craftsman cordless drill saw pack 12 14.4 15.6 16.8 19.2 volt(US $14.95)
- Snap-on air gun mg725(US $360.00)
- Kawasaki 19.2v cordless flash light used no battery bare tool(US $12.00)
- Snap-on tools 3/8" drive 14.4 volt cordless impact wrench camo edition (US $460.00)
- Eastwood 18v lithium ion cordless reciprocating saw(US $145.94)
- *new* magnum energy inverter 1000w marine rv 12v with usb port w/ remote switch(US $549.95)
Like Detroit's Big Three, AMC rapidly understood the importance of the youth market after the success of the Ford Mustang. In the late 60s, the design team produced a series of "Think Young" concept cars to reach the younger audience as well as exciting new showroom offerings like the Mustang-inspired Javelin, the two-seater AMX and the Rambler. Presented at the 1969 Chicago auto show, the second opus of the American Motors Experimental series, the AMX/2 was not just AMC's most daring concept car ever, but one of Detroit's first acknowledgments that the future of high-performance sports cars would be mid-engined.Thu, 21 Nov 2013
The Tokyo Motor Show is Japan's premier motor show and is well known for its display of weird and wonderful concept cars - many of which, frustratingly, will never see full production. So, for car fans with half an eye on real-world reality, help is at hand. We've put together a gallery of our favourite production cars of the Tokyo Motor Show 2013.Fri, 11 May 2012
On Thursday, May 10 the automotive world lost a legend. Carroll Shelby died in Dallas at Baylor Hospital. He was 89 years old.