Snap On 7/8 - 15/16 Inch Box Wrench Xb2830a 12 Point on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Snap on metric wrench set in pouch vom series showing little or no use used(US $299.99)
- Snap on dbm125 metric drill bit case with some bits(US $29.99)
- Snap ring lock ring pliers lot of 8 used engraved(US $19.99)
- Klein tools t1715 full-cycle ratcheting crimper !free ship!(US $54.95)
- Snap on metric 6 point deep well socket lot of 8 tsm series 32 to 26 mm 1/2 driv(US $149.99)
- Snap on su28 1/2 drive 7/8 swivel 6 point socket used engraved(US $29.99)
Chinese Grand Prix 2011 We described last week’s Malaysian Grand Prix as not exactly being Lewis Hamilton’s day. What a difference a week makes. Despite making the grid with just 35 seconds to spare after his car developed a fuel leak in the pit garage, Lewis was on the money from the off, following team mate Jenson Button past pole-sitter Vettel to run in second place, and ahead of Vettel in third.Thu, 06 Oct 2011
"Cool Cars for a Cause" is the slogan for the Danville (Calif.) Concours d'Elegance, and it's an apt description for a gathering of classic, vintage-racing and contemporary cars, along with a few restored racing boats carefully parked along Danville's charming downtown streets. The event has raised more than $1 million for Parkinson's disease research and patient care. This year, the event honored Phil Hill, who succumbed to complications from the disease in 2008 after a legendary international career in racing and classic-car restoration.Sat, 19 May 2012
Mercedes Attention Assist will soon get help from Mercedes Active Comfort Mercedes are working on an Active Comfort System to help fatigued drivers take a power nap with aromas and massage inducing sleep. The Mercedes Attention Assist is designed to warn drivers when their driving is becoming a bit erratic as they get tired and lose concentration, with its little coffee cup symbol now proliferating across instrument panels on Mercedes cars. But what if you’re one of those poor unfortunate souls who can’t just pull over and go to sleep for 20 minutes for a quick power nap to recharge your batteries?