Snap-on Asian Cartridge 2000 Primary Diagnostic Software on 2040-parts.com
Saddle Brook, New Jersey, US
You are bidding on a Used Snap-On MT2500 Diagnostic Asian Cartridges. There is no reserve. The shipping is free for the continental 48 states. No sales internationally, to Puerto Rico or Canada. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Ford rotunda t97l-1000-a service tool set timing chain installation tools 4.0(US $279.99)
- New ford rotunda parking break cable adjustment gauge otc 206-086(US $52.99)
- Hhobd torque android bluetooth obd2 obdii wireless car scan interface scan tool(US $6.99)
- New generation saab 900 main instrument unit breakout box test cable #8611279(US $149.95)
- Vetronix tech1a gm 12/14 pin dlc adapter isuzu delco e pin adapter(US $25.00)
- Vetronix tech 1 vehicle interface adapter pn 3000086(US $14.95)
This is the new Renaultsport Clio 200 Turbo. And as those last two words signify that although this new Clio RS has no more horsepower than its predecessor, it is now turbocharged. Outgoes the old hot Clio’s naturally aspirated 197bhp 2.0-litre engine, in comes a blown 1.6 with the same output, and rather than a six-speed manual gearbox the front wheels are now only driven via a double-clutch gearbox.Sun, 30 Aug 2009
The BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept Car has been revealed BMW has released full details, including a massive 90 photos and a video, on the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept Car. And it really is quite impressive. We speculated a couple of days ago that the Vision Concept would be a diesel electric hybrid with stunning performance and impressive economy.Wed, 10 Jun 2009
Bentley's new Arnage successor By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 10 June 2009 10:10 Bentley today issues the first photograph – albeit in annoying, teaser form – of its important new 2010 Arnage replacement. We’ll see the new limousine, which isn’t expected to be called Arnage, for real later in summer 2009. This single photo of the Arnage successor suggests that the new saloon will pioneer a further evolution of the Bentley design DNA from the Continental series of models.