Snap-on Cordless Power Impact Wrench Kit With Travel Case on 2040-parts.com
Gary, Indiana, US
Snap-On 14.4v Ni-Cad cordless impact wrench kit with travel bag.
Posted with eBay Mobile
Power Tools for Sale
- Vermont american 6 1/2" abrasive blade (metal cut-off) qty 30(US $29.99)
- Ac delco ari1277 1/4" li-ion impact driver kit(US $159.99)
- Ac delco ari2044-b cordless li-ion angle impact wrench w/ digital clutch(US $459.99)
- Milwaukee 2493-24 4pc m12 li-ion combo kit ratchet, drill, impact wrench, light(US $379.99)
- Snap on 9.6 - 18 volt battery charger ctc420 - 1 12v battery ctb2512 - + case(US $89.95)
- Metabo burnisher kit se12-115 kit with case(US $700.00)
This concept car previews the look of the new Mercedes GLA. ‘GLA’ is new jumble of letters from Merc – essentially this is a jacked-up crossover version of the current A-class hatchback. A production version of this Shanghai motor-show bound concept will be on sale in a Mercedes showroom near you from 2015.Sun, 04 Jul 2010
Bugatti is claiming a new production-car top-speed record with a combined two-run average of 267.9 mph (431.072 kph) with a new Veyron 16.4 Super Sport model, smashing the 253.76-mph record set by a standard Veyron 16.4 in 2005. It also betters the existing world-record mark of 256.23 mph (412.28 kph) established by Shelby SuperCars with its Ultimate Aero on a 12-mile stretch of road in Nevada in 2007. Confirming details of the attempt run under tight security at parent company Volkswagen's 13-mile Ehra-Lessien test track in late June, Bugatti says the new Super Sport set the record in the hands of its test driver, Pierre-Henri Raphanel, and under the auspices of officials from the Guinness Book of Records.Wed, 24 Nov 2010
The McLaren MP4-12C sports car will have a sticker price of between $230,000 and $250,000 when it goes on sale in the United States about a year from now. McLaren said on Wednesday that the sports car will be priced at 168,500 pounds (about $265,800) in the United Kingdom and at 200,000 euros (about $267,200) in Europe when it goes on sale in that region in early 2011. A final price for the U.S.