Snap On Im263 1 Inch Drive 13/16 Inch Impact Socket Used on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Snap on standard wrench lot of 5 osh series used engraved 5/8 1/2 7/16 3/8 11/32(US $39.99)
- Utica apex made in usa loc rite impact socket set standard 1/2 drive used(US $69.99)
- Thorsen deep well standard socket set 1/2 drive made in usa 11 pieces in case(US $29.99)
- Snap on swivel impact socket lot of 5 1/2 inch drive used engraved ipl series(US $79.99)
- Weller soldering iron w60p in metal case nos with tips(US $39.99)
- Williams 10° offset metric box wrench nos bwm1415 15 mm x 14 mm chrome(US $9.99)
WITH the FIA Formula E Championship building up to the new competition’s first race in Beijing, China, on 13 September 2014, the first batch of electric Spark-Renault racing cars have now been delivered to the competing teams. The handover took place at the series’ new premises at the well-known Donington race track. Alain Prost, co-director of the French team E-Dams, and also an ambassador for Renault, was at the circuit for this landmark delivery.Wed, 20 Nov 2013
WHILE this striking LF-NX concept might have only made its debut a few months a go, for the Tokyo Motor Show Lexus has unveiled an updated version of its striking compact SUV. With its bold grille generating plenty of column inches, the premium Japanese car maker has decided to remodel the car’s nose slightly as it continues on its path towards eventual production status. Also new is the inclusion of a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine, which is likely to feature alongside Lexus’ usual hybrid offering.Thu, 14 Jun 2012
The growing range of SUVs from Audi looks set to continue with the launch of the Audi Q2 at this year’s Paris Motor Show. It’s no secret that Audi is on a mission to fill every conceivable car niche you can imagine, and a big part of that plan is to introduce more SUVs in the Audi ‘Q’ range. This time last year we reported that Audi looks set to introduce the Q1, Q2, Q4 and Q6 in the coming years, with all but the Q1 set to be ‘Coupe SUVs’ aimed at style conscious buyers.