Snowtracker 008-19226 Aggressive U-blade Runner Auto Sharpening Skidoo 2016 on 2040-parts.com
Champlain, New York, United States
Skis & Runners for Sale
- Snowstuds 08-357-11 carbide runners 90 deg arctic cat 340 440 550 580 700 92-98(US $52.39)
- Used skidoo ski righ pilot dual carbide bottom single plastic skidoo mxz gsx 600(US $69.99)
- Polaris trailing arm models c&a pro rz blue skis, loops, mounts, 6" carbides(US $425.00)
- Riders choice carbide runner dual ski wear bar 60 deg 6 in. arctic cat 1995-2006(US $65.41)
- Riders choice carbide runner dual ski wear bar 60 deg 8 in. arctic cat 02-2016(US $69.41)
- Ski-doo new oem pilot 5.7 rh trail black plastic lightweight rev-xp xr xm xs xu(US $96.00)
Crash scams warning to driversMon, 02 Dec 2013
MOTORISTS have been urged to be on the look-out for criminals staging crashes with their vehicles to make money out of insurance claims. Experts said Bradford and Birmingham were the most likely places for innocent drivers to be caught up in "Crash for Cash" scams but Bolton, Manchester, London, Liverpool and Halifax are also hotspots, and staged accidents can happen anywhere and any time. The Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB) and Crimestoppers appealed for information on those making bogus claims, in a crime that collectively costs policyholders more than £390 million every year.
Ram 1500 EcoDiesels are selling like hotcakes so farWed, 19 Feb 2014
We've been anticipating the arrival of the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel -- and speculating about what it means for the pickup market -- for months. On paper, the truck seems to make perfect sense: The 3.0-liter V6 in the 1500 EcoDiesel returns 23 mpg combined (20 city/28 highway) while producing 240 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque. After taking it for a spin, the $30,465 base price didn't seem too bad, either.
Cadillac, Lexus score high in satisfaction surveyTue, 19 May 2009
Cadillac buyers are the most satisfied with their choice of vehicle brand, owners of the Cadillac Escalade are the happiest among truck buyers, and buyers of the Lexus LS sedan are the happiest car owners, according to the latest satisfaction survey from consulting firm AutoPacific. Also, a growing number of Hyundai buyers are satisfied with their choice, making the Korean brand the fastest-rising in AutoPacific's Vehicle Satisfaction Awards rankings. The rankings are based on responses to surveys sent to 25,000 new-vehicle buyers three months after they take delivery.