Speedway Lb-63 #63 Automotive Bulb 10 Pack on 2040-parts.com
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Interior for Sale
- Zurn pex qbc22n 3/8" mpt coupling set(US $4.31)
- Dometic 87500351-19 rv refrigerator control board for rm3800 trailer camper(US $90.00)
- Dexter axle k71-363-00 brake spring kit- for one 10x2x1/4" & 12x2: brakes(US $10.00)
- New norcold 621270001 rv refrigerator control board new in box(US $120.00)
- Rv boat camper marine sink motorhome lavatory new 401(US $15.00)
- East penn 02440 1000' yellow 14 gauge primary wire(US $213.29)
2011 World Car of the Year: Three finalists – one’s not a carSat, 05 Mar 2011
Nissan LEAF in a bubble at Geneva It looks like the WCOTY (World Car of the Year) is infected with the same set of vested interest as the European Car of the Year – they’ve voted the Nissan LEAF as one of the three finalists. By any sane measure the Nissan LEAF is not a car. It is at best a very good second mode of transport for those who don’t seek value and live in an urban area.
Hennessey opens up the LS9-powered CamaroWed, 06 Oct 2010
Hennessey Performance is introducing a convertible version of its limited-edition 2011 HPE700 Camaro. The tuning company will produce just 24 copies of the 2011 HPE700 Camaro, but it hasn't revealed how many will be hardtops or convertibles. “We have already sold several of our 2011 HPE700s in hardtop form, increasing the potential for the convertible LS9 Camaro to become an even rarer option than before,” said John Hennessey, president of Hennessey Performance.
2014 Hyundai Sonata gets a light refreshTue, 15 Oct 2013
Hyundai refreshed the Sonata sedan for 2014. New enhancements include a refined grille design, new wheels, HID xenon headlights and a sport tuned exhaust. The Sonata received a price bump of $155, bringing the total to $21,350.