Square Wrench Metal Lathe Tool Post Holder Machinist 1/4 3/8 7/16 1/2 9/16 5/8 on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
I have a very large lot of these Vintage Antique Lathe or general machine shop equipment Square drive wrenches to choose from..The sale is for one wrench at a time, but after your first one, all the rest will have FREE shipping..I would love to sell a large quantity of these, and I'm ready to take some honest offers for a multiple wrench sale..Just tell my what size and you can even pick out which one you want.(I'm storing them in order , the way I took the pictures) So if you can describe which one (s) you choose..I will do my best to pick those ones for you..Maybe your machine shop needs a bunch of these to leave by the machines..Message me what you are looking for..Thank you for looking..I will ship right away.
Tools for Sale
- Taylor tool co tr38 x 3 trapezoidal metric left hand thread tap tr 38 3.0 tr38x3(US $179.90)
- New 3- pack fleetguard filter hf6107, napa 1622, wix 51622, baldwin b-252(US $50.00)
- Square or hex metal lathe tool post holder wrench milling 3/8 7/16 1/2 5/8 11/16(US $8.90)
- Machinist lathe armstrong spanner wrench no. 472 adjustable or 454 or 418 choose(US $29.80)
- Premier 3" fip gate valve bronze brass mfg. 242012 125 psi steam 200 wog 3 inch(US $98.50)
- Martin 5yf 50bs23ht saber 23 tooth 1-7/16 in single row chain sprocket new(US $19.99)
Last year, Pixar gurus gave attendees an early preview of their hit summer blockbuster, Cars 2, five months before it premiered in theaters. Two years ago, Chrysler's Ralph Gilles brought down the house with an insightful, hilarious keynote on the state of styling. This year, well buckle up: The 2012 Autoweek Design Forum returns on Jan.Mon, 26 Jan 2009
We can all agree that there's never too much voyeurism when it comes to Porsche. Today, spy shooters nabbed the next Boxster. We expect the new Boxster to get evolutionary changes, nothing drastic.Sat, 22 Mar 2014
Lamborghini’s driving simulator for the Huracan (pictured) The Gallardo’s long-awaited replacement – the Lamborghini Huracan – finally arrived just before Christmas after a long and tedious tease. But it was worth the wait and putting up with Lamborghini’s feeble attempts at a viral tease. With looks that draw the Huracan in to the family design of the Aventador, permanent 4WD and 602bhp from its 5.2 litre V10, the Huracan promises a decent fight for the Ferrari 458 and McLaren 12C (or should that be the McLaren 650S?) with 0-62mph in 3.2 seconds and over 200mph.