Standard Aircraft Handbook 1980 Vintage Aviation Aircraft Airline Plane Freeship on 2040-parts.com
Prescott, Arizona, United States
Standard Aircraft Handbook 1980
This is 1980 book and has been used but not abused, some edge wear from storage , see pictures.
No missing pages but the original owners name is written on the inside which some consider a plus.
Please look at pictures and feel free to ask any questions.
All offers considered and free shipping
Aviation for Sale
- A tpe 331 primer turboprop tpe 331 series familiariation(US $15.00)
- Lycoming alf 502r turbofan engine original color brochure(US $15.00)
- British aerospace 125-800 original design features full color brochure(US $15.00)
- Acceptable methods, techniques, and practices- aircraft inspection & repair(US $30.00)
- Piper aztec handbook revised 1973 edition(US $17.00)
- Sporty's complete private pilot course including study guide(US $99.00)
Icona reveals first render of Vulcano super sportscarThu, 21 Mar 2013
Icona will unveil a one-off super sports car dubbed Vulcano at next month's Shanghai auto show. The Vulcano was coachbuilt in Italy and was designed by the Shanghai-based Italian design house to show an evolution of its design language, first seen on the 2011 Icona Fuselage concept designed by Samuel Chuffart, Icona's design director. Icona says the design aims express the power within the hood while keeping the shapes harmonious.
Chrysler to release 30th Anniversary Edition minivansTue, 03 Sep 2013
This year has seen quite a few important automotive milestones. Aston Martin celebrated its centennial, and the Porsche 911 turned 50, as did the Lotus Elan. Even Cunningham had a milestone to celebrate, with the marque founded by Briggs Cunningham turning 60.
Dodge uncages 2010 Viper SRT10 Final EditionThu, 08 Apr 2010
Packing 600 hp and clad in a sinister black-and-gray paint scheme, the ominously named 2010 Dodge Viper SRT10 Final Edition was unwrapped on Tuesday. This snake is yet another special edition of the supercar as Dodge celebrates the final year of the current generation. The car’s future is unclear.