Stant St-255 Cooling System Pressure Tester on 2040-parts.com
Lebanon, Missouri, United States
For Sale: A used Stant ST-255 Cooling System Pressure Tester in working condition. The manual has gotten wet so some of the pages are stuck together.
Thanks for looking!!
Cooling System & Radiator for Sale
- 24pcs,1 case alumaseal,world best famous radiator stop leak,compatible with all.(US $27.99)
- Matco radiator pressure tester rpt101
- Zirgo 4 port ac / heater square bulkhead kit 3 10an and 1 6an icon vintage bert(US $60.00)
- Snap-on cooling system tester(US $300.00)
- Cornwell msm300k large truck cooling system pressure testor kit snapon matco mac
- Kuw-20f-12a - k-tuned upper coolant housing - fitting neck - not complete(US $35.00)
The 2015 Acura TLX will make its production debut at the 2014 New York auto show. The TLX will slot below the RLX in Acura's lineup, and get the option of a four- or six-cylinder engine. We first saw the TLX prototype at the Detroit auto show in January.Wed, 02 Mar 2011
We are pleased to announce the winners of the interior and exterior phases of the Car Design News-Opel/Vauxhall interactive design competition. Chiayuan Lu of the University of Coventry, England, is revealed as the winner of the interior design phase, and Victor Uribe of IED in Turin, Italy, is the winner of the exterior design phase. They were announced at a ceremony held today, 2 March 2011, during the second press day of the Geneva motor show.Wed, 31 Jul 2013
The winners of the Karmann-Ghia Brazilian student competition to design a modern interpretation of its classic Volkswagen Karmann-Ghia Coupé have been revealed. Over almost 60 years the German-Italian company has become an important supplier of car bodies and tooling in Brazil, but the market has lacked a model carrying the Karmann-Ghia badge since the '70s. The original coupé, which inspired the contest, was launched in Brazil in 1962 and remained in the market for 10 years before it was replaced by the Volkswagen SP – considered the first car completely developed in the country.