Starboard Clamp Assembly #0387483 - Johnson/evinrude/omc 1976-88 60/70/75hp on 2040-parts.com
Gulfport, Mississippi, US
Please see the attached pictures of our facility & visit our Ebay store! MARINE SUPPLY is a REAL business with an enormous 26,000 sq ft retail floor, many employees and several certified marine mechanics with decades of experience on both outboard and I/O marine engines. Bid with confidence that you will be purchasing from knowledgeable, trained professionals and a company that has been in business and prospered for the past 20 years!
Other for Sale
- Cdm module/ coil assy #827509a10, 2005 mercury 115hp 2 stroke outboard motor(US $39.99)
- Flywheel cover kit #79918a1 mercury/mariner 1976-1980/1982-2005 135-300hp(540(US $59.95)
- #6a0-85560-a2-00 base assembly 1990-1997 40hp yamaha outboard boat part ~564~(US $199.99)
- Top front cowl bracket #47422 mercury 1970,1972 200 hp outboard motor cover #2(US $31.36)
- Port carburetor lower assy #5001044, 1999 225hp johnson outboard motor ocean pro(US $172.50)
- #688-82590-12-00 wire harness assy 1988-1991 85/90hp yamaha outboard part~520~(US $79.99)
This is as much as you're going to see of the Cosworth Impreza for now You always know that when a production car gets the Cosworth moniker added you should be able to count on a more than useful increase in performance. Just look what the Cosworth Sierras and Escorts could do in comparison to their more prosaic siblings, and you have an idea of what Cosworth should be able to do with an Impreza. But the Impreza already has some more than fettled performance versions you can stroll in to your Subaru dealers and walk away with, so just what will a Cossie Scooby offer that the Impreza doesn’t already deliver?Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Getting extra press is just one of the benefits of having defending Formula One World Champion driver Sebastian Vettel as a company ambassador. The other is the chance to sell cars with Vettel's name attached. Infiniti has been a partner with Vettel since it signed on as a sponsor of the Red Bull Racing team at the start of this year's F1 season.Mon, 09 Dec 2013
THOUSANDS OF FANS, friends and car enthusiasts descended on a Los Angeles suburb to pay tribute to Paul Walker at the site where the Fast & Furious actor died in a fireball car crash. The Santa Clarita memorial, planned through social media, was due to begin at noon, but mourners began arriving hours earlier to leave flowers, candles, stuffed animals and other tributes. Throughout the afternoon, thousands of people, including entire families, arrived.