STILO YA0628 SMOKED ANTI-FOG VISOR FOR ST4F HELMET
High quality, Anti-fog visors shaped for the ST4 helmets.
Anti-fog visors do require special care.
Do not use any glass cleaner containing ammonia, as this can harm the anti-scratch coating on the outside of the visor, and the anti-fog coating on the inside of the visor.
Use only brake fluid or specially designed Stilo Visor Cleaner.
Business seller information
Difros Laser ltd
19 Irous str.
VAT number: EL 999180977
Electronics for Sale
- Stilo 12v power supply for wrc/trophy intercom - yb0100(US $55.00)
- Haltech platnium pro engine management r35 gtr(US $1,000.00)
- Terratrip set 303 geotrip gps v4 + remote display & control + dashboard + probes(US $949.90)
- Yamaha rhino 700 660 green rocker switch can am commander 1000 maverick utv 450(US $19.99)
- Motec m150 un-termed wiring harness(US $1,440.00)
- Camera system race technology video4 sport 4 with gps and accelerometer rally(US $2,120.00)
You may have seen posts from Autoweek show up on other websites in the past. Recently, we decided to partner up with a site that we actually read ourselves, Hooniverse. It's some of the best automotive content on the web, so keep an eye out for the that site's logo.Fri, 04 Jan 2008
Tokyo held its design week late last year, overlapping with the tail-end of the auto show. Though thankfully easier to get to than that, what you get is a bit different to expectations. Japanese are noted for the effort they give presentation: it's in their dress, their language, in how they wrap gifts in stores and serve food in restaurants.Wed, 05 Mar 2014
The Abarth 695 biposto (pictured) is the the most extreme Fiat 500 The revised Fiat 500 range for 2014 is on show at the Geneva Motor Show this week with some nice revisions to take Fiat’s iconic little 500 forward. But if you want a Fiat 500 with decent get up and go you need to look at the Abarth 500s and now – also debuting at Geneva – you’ll also have the option of the quickest Abarth to date – the new Abarth 695 biposto. The 695 biposto comes with a 1.4 litre turbocharged engine delivering 187bhp, enough for a power to weight ratio of an impressive 5.2kg/hp thanks to weight savings cutting the 695 biposto’s weight to just 997kg.