Storage Hatch Door For Boat Compartment Storage on 2040-parts.com
Clarksville, Iowa, United States
This is a good functioning storage door. This came off of a 24' deck boat and would work on a boat or pontoon. Please let me know if you'd like any additional pictures.
Interior, Cabin & Galley for Sale
- Ski locker storage hatch door for boat compartment storage
- Louis schelling lunatime tide timer brass(US $29.99)
- New norcold 16004440009 refrigerator door 17.75" x 15.5" outside dimension(US $59.99)
- Marine sound insulation vinyl foam composite w/ adhesive 96" x 54" x 1" 16389-61(US $299.99)
- Frigoboat 12v compressor, thermostat, freezer plate/condenser.(US $575.00)
- Kuuma stow & go bbq, 160 sq. in. 58130 - free shipping(US $125.00)
We have the first official details on the new Koenigsegg One:1, the most extreme Koenigsegg produced to date, a series of 5 cars for China. The Interwebs have been full of speculation about a new Koenigsegg in the last few days – the Koenigsegg One:1 – which has surfaced after a brochure scan for the One:1 was leaked online (above). The general consensus has been that the One:1 is a new customisation programme for Koenigsegg, allowing buyers to customise their cars in an even more extreme way.Thu, 24 May 2012
The 2013 Ford Fusion made its public debut at the Detroit auto show in January. It was completely restyled from the last-generation car and bears a strong resemblance to the Ford Evos concept revealed in Frankfurt. The new Fusion will hit showrooms soon, but one of our intrepid readers spotted this camouflaged prototype cruising the streets of metro Detroit on Thursday morning.Sat, 21 Jan 2012
More than 40 years have passed since Chevrolet labeled a Corvette with a 427 badge. But beginning this summer for a limited run, the legendary nameplate will return on a convertible model commemorating the marque's 60th anniversary. The car was unveiled to the public for the first time on Friday night at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, Ariz., where the rights to purchase the first car with serial No.