Storm Vulcan,berco,van Norman Ga235 Radius Dresser For 15a Crank Gr on 2040-parts.com
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, US
SELLING STORM VULCAN GA235 RADIUS DRESSER I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT, I GOT THIS INFORMSTION FROM STORM VULCAN, IT DOES NOT HAVE A DIAMOND FOR IT.
Precision & Measuring Tools for Sale
- Bay state, like goodson, regis,peterson cg-20 stone for v n 555 surf(US $75.00)
- L m american, like goodson, gamg6934 stone for van norman 565 surf(US $75.00)
- Sunnen, like, sioux, kwik way .341sn carbide valve seat grinding pilot(US $40.00)
- Conical pittman arm puller otc 8149 new(US $21.99)
- Sunnen, goodson al-12 bushing expander for new bushings in rods(US $75.00)
- Sears/craftsman piston groove cutter & cleaner tool-new old stock-in the package(US $19.75)
Michelin Challenge Design (MCD) is pleased to announce the 2011 Program Pre-Registration is now available at www.michelinchallengedesign.com. Milestones are opportunities for reflection and forward thinking. Michelin is doing both to celebrate the 10th year of its global transportation design competition, the Michelin Challenge Design.Thu, 27 Sep 2012
The McLaren P1 – spiritual successor to the iconic McLaren F1 – has been publicly revealed at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. Still, we do have more details on the P1 concept that McLaren say will turn in to a production car in 2013 before it finds its way in to the garages of wealthy McLaren customers in 2014. The McLaren P1 is designed to be “…the best driver’s car in the world on road and track” according to McLaren, which is setting the bar a bit higher than high, and the concept P1 at Paris is – at least in terms of what we can see – 95 per cent of what the production model will be.Mon, 16 Nov 2009
It may be powered by a hydrogen fuel cell but the Honda FCX Clarity is no work-in-progress; its technology awkwardly shoehorned into an existing model. Nor is it a brittle concept without suspension banned from exceeding 30mph. It's a safety-tested four-seat executive sedan designed from scratch to accommodate hi-tech underpinnings.