Suburban Sail Switch - Motors Car & Truck Rv Trailer & Camper Parts Spare on 2040-parts.com
US, United States
Interior for Sale
- Bulk pack of 46 - thetford campa-chem natural dry holding tank deodorant 2 oz(US $46.00)
- Optronics marine compass - cp201 - white - lighted 12v - saltwater tested(US $14.95)
- Blue enzyme holding tank treatment 1 gallon toilet digest waste tissue household(US $21.55)
- Rv trailer slam cam push non-lock chrome rv designer l601(US $29.04)
- Rv trailer trimark key blank for t500 and t502 rv designer t651(US $15.41)
- Two (2) lighting ever 1 watt led under cabinet 12 vdc 100ma warm white(US $18.13)
Collector electrifies a 1955 LaSalle RoadsterFri, 29 Oct 2010
Just months after Joe Bortz's unveiling of the restored 1955 Chevrolet Biscayne, the auto archeologist and collector is moving into the second phase of restoration with another General Motors Motorama concept car: the 1955 LaSalle Roadster. But here's the key difference--the LaSalle is going electric. As the LaSalle's motor was never completed, the roadster is considered a “push mobile.” To prepare the car so that it can be driven--rather than pushed--on the road, Bortz has teamed up with Pioneer Conversions, an Illinois business focusing in the electric conversion of various vehicles.
Ford Mondeo new engines – detail and pricesSat, 12 Jun 2010
The 2010 Ford Mondeo - new engines and a new 'box Back in February, in the run-up to this year’s Geneva Motor Show, Ford let us know that it was planning on fitting new engines to the Mondeo for 2010, including the new 2.0 litre turbo EcoBoost. And now we have full details – and the prices. The 2.0 litre EcoBoost boasts advanced combustion enabling it to offer more power for less emissions – and more frugally.
New VW Golf GTI Mk6 concept (2008): first official photosThu, 25 Sep 2008
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 25 September 2008 02:00 The VW Golf GTI is back and the mundane Mk6 range just got interesting. These are the first pictures of the new Golf GTI, which will be officially unveiled at the Paris motor show next week. Power from the turbocharged 2.0-litre four-pot engine is up, while the looks are inspired by the W12 650 GTI concept from 2007.