Superchip Flashpaq 7.5-08 Chevy Duramax on 2040-parts.com
Sioux Rapids, Iowa, United States
Used in 07.5 Duramax for a month. Then sold the truck. May or may not need reprogrammed but worked just fine when I took it out. Comes with original box and manual.
Performance Chips for Sale
- Hyper-tech 50015 programmer(US $125.00)
- Edge products 86040 evo ht2 programmer(US $389.95)
- Bmw active autowerke c38 supercharger obd1 s50 e36 m3 chip tune e30 e34 swap(US $249.95)
- 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 cadillac sts bose audio stereo amplifier amp 15225341(US $68.00)
- Renault laguna megane 1.9 dci chiptuning,tuned file,custom remap service(US $50.00)
- Crome dealer version 1.6.16 license - ecu p28 p30 p06 obd1 honda chip(US $20.00)
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 26 March 2008 10:18 Ford has finally sold its Jaguar and Land Rover subsidiaries to Indian manufacturing giant Tata Motors. The Blue Oval announced the widely anticipated sale to the US stock markets and employees this morning, confirming it was paid $2.3 billion (£1.2bn) for the two premium British marques. It has sold them wholesale, rather than keeping a stake as it did with Aston Martin - ending a decade of American ownership.Ford bought Land Rover from the BMW-Rover break-up in 2000, 11 years after it acquired Jaguar.Mon, 07 Mar 2011
Fisker Karma - 7,000 sales this year. Apparently. The Fisker Karma does look an impressive car.Fri, 10 Apr 2009
BMW has introduced a new entry-level X3 - the BMW X3 xDrive 18d [ad#ad-1] I really can’t make my mind up about the BMW X3. It has certainly sold in decent numbers (500,000+), so it must strike a chord somewhere with the great car buying public. But I just don’t get it.