Superchips 1704-a Max Microtuner on 2040-parts.com
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
Chips, Programmers for Sale
- 03-04 mustang cobra sct programmer(US $100.00)
- Edge evolution cts 85200(US $249.95)
- Edge insight cts monitor gauge 83830(US $319.99)
- Hypertech power programmer iii part 30006 chrysler, ford and gm(US $95.00)
- Superchips flashpaq programmer 1805 ford 7.3l 1999-2003 and 6.0l 2003-2007(US $240.00)
- Refurbished superchips flashpaq 3841 ca f4 handheld tuner programmer - dodge(US $269.99)
Goodwood 2008 dates announcedMon, 22 Oct 2007
By Ben Pulman Motor Shows 22 October 2007 11:00 Goodwood is back, and both the Revival and Festival of Speed look to be bigger and better than ever in 2008 The Earl of March - the man who kindly lets us into his grounds twice a year - has just set the dates for the Goodwood Revival and the Festival of Speed. The former will be celebrating its tenth anniversary, so expect something extra special. To the latter first though.
Most hybrid owners don't buy another hybrid, Polk study saysMon, 09 Apr 2012
Almost two-thirds of U.S. hybrid buyers returning to the market in 2011 chose something besides another hybrid. Excluding owners of the best-selling Toyota Prius, the repurchase rate among other hybrid buyers dropped to 22 percent, according to a Polk study released today.
One in five suffers 'car envy'Tue, 21 Jan 2014
DRIVERS in the UK are more likely to give way to classic or unusual cars such as a Citroen 2CV or Volkswagen Beetle, but one in five also admits they are less likely to be courteous to large 4x4s due to car envy, according to a survey. Nearly a half (47%) of UK motorists say they leave more space between their car and the one in front if the car ahead is driven by an elderly driver. Others (5%) admit to trying to slow down boy racers if they see the driver is wearing a baseball cap and is a young male.