Suzuki Gsx-r600 Gsxr 600 2001-2003 Right Clip On / Handle Bar 129613 on 2040-parts.com
Long Beach, California, US
Right Clip On / Handle Bar. This is from a 2001-2003 Suzuki GSX-R600...shows wear from normal use unless stated otherwise...
shipping to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii may be higher... items may be dissasembled for shipping purposes... be aware that there are size restrictions on items sent through USPS so be sure to inquire about that prior to bidding if you are an international buyer... items such as frames and motors will most likely be shipped through a commercial shipping company...thanks
IT IS BEING SOLD "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY. ONLY SERIOUS BIDS. WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL, OR CREDIT CARD. THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA REQUIRES US TO CHARGE SALES TAX TO CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN THE STATE. WILL NOT RELEASE PART UNTIL IT IS PAID IN FULL.
Handle Bars, Levers, Mirrors for Sale
- Honda vfr800 interceptor 800 2008 headlight switch /left handle bar switch 90583(US $35.00)
- Black motorcycle sports bikes handle bar rubber gel hand grips w/ bar end plug(US $8.95)
- Hand grip handlebar soft rubber 7/8" 22mm universal handle bar grip honda white(US $2.99)
- Racing chrome rearview mirrors for cbr gsxr ninja r1 r6 fz1 fz6 hayabusa ducati(US $19.95)
- Chrome convex 7/8" handle bar end mirrors for honda suzuki yamaha kawasaki buell(US $9.95)
- Stock harley panhead risers w top cover duo hydra glide 49-72 fl oe factory vint(US $129.99)
Caterham has unveiled its motorsport-inspired AeroSeven Concept road car at the Singapore Grand Prix. The two-seater concept previews the carmaker's future engineering and design direction for models including the sportscar being developed in collaboration with Renault for early 2016. The AeroSeven Concept is going into production next year and is the first model to be designed and developed with input from all three of Caterham's divisions: Caterham Technology and Innovation, Caterham F1 Team and Caterham Cars.Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Vauxhall has revealed the Estate version of the VXR8 – the Vauxhall VXR8 Tourer – which offers oodles of room and 425bhp. That sort of power in an estate car certainly offers a different experience to regular load-luggers with 0-62mph coming up in a slightly silly 4.9 seconds. But, despite looking a bit past its prime even though it’s a new model, the VXR8 Tourer gets a reasonably sophisticated setup with McPherson Strut with progressive coils at the front and a multi-link setup at the back, launch control and a limited slip diff, all conspiring to try and put the VXR8 Tourer’s 425bhp power down through the rear wheels.Fri, 03 Jan 2014
What did you get for Christmas? A pair of socks? Some aftershave?