Suzuki Gsxr 600 750 1000 Chrome Fluid Cap Set on 2040-parts.com
Laguna Hills, California, US
You are bidding on a brand new SET OF CHROME FLUID CAPS.
To fit Suzuki GSXR600 1992-2005 (not 2006+), GSXR750 1996-2005 (not 2006+), GSXR1000 2001-2006 (not 2007+).
Set includes front brake fluid cap & rear brake fluid cap.
High quality billet aluminum with chrome finish.
All our products are brand new.
Accessories for Sale
- Obsolete/discontinued xl bobtail fender(US $279.00)
- Vespa et2 et4 limited motorcycle bike scooter moped dust storage cover(US $16.99)
- Kawasaki concours voyager zg 1000 1200 motorcycle bike travel storage cover(US $17.99)
- Kawasaki ninja zx1000 zx-10r motorcycle bike travel storage cover shelter new(US $17.99)
- Suzuki boulevard c109r c50 c90 motorcycle cruiser travel storage cover shelter(US $18.99)
- Triumph trophy 650 900 1200 tiger daytona 800 1050 motorcycle dust storage cover(US $17.99)
Saab Museum Cars up for grabs The bankruptcy of Saab has resulted in the entire Saab Museum collection of 120 cars being offered for sale by the liquidators. The final demise of Saab has meant much heartache for Saab’s employees, and lovers of the marque around the world, as more than 60 years of Saab’s history is consigned to the remnants bin – and that even includes Saab’s museum collection of cars, chronicling the history of Saab from 1946 to date. But Saab fans with deep pockets – or one fan with very deep pockets – now have the chance to grab a slice of Saab’s history, as the entire Saab Heritage collection has been put up for sale by lawyers acting for the liquidators.Mon, 09 Jun 2014
CAR WORKERS and mechanics are the most physically active staff, taking regular exercise more than three times a week, according to a new study. Employees in leisure and tourism were ranked second. A survey of 2,000 workers by the British Heart Foundation (BHF) to mark its cycling campaign, found that mechanics did some form of physical exercise more than four times a week.Wed, 24 Sep 2008
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 24 September 2008 16:59 Here we go again. This is Lamborghini’s third teaser image of a concept car it will unveil at the Paris motor show next month. This image comes with the tagline ‘the elegant realisation of technical potential’, but right now we’re wondering how many more pictures Lamborghini can produce before it shows us the whole car.