Swepco 210 Multi-grade Gear Lubricant 1 Gallon on 2040-parts.com
Corona, California, United States
SWEPCO 210 Multi-Grade Gear Lube is a premium quality, true 80W-140, multi-purpose gear oil formulated for superior protection and more cost efficient operation of today’s demanding heavy-duty manual transmissions, final drives and power take off units. Safe, reliable, long term protection from wear, friction, oxidation, sludge, varnish and corrosion are characteristics of this versatile lubricant. These characteristics are the result of a uniquely effective blend of the very finest base oil stocks and the latest lubrication additive chemistry, including SWEPCO’s special extreme pressure/anti-oxidant LUBIUM®.
Oil Change & Lube for Sale
- Oil can opener, vintage, old, looks new,made in usa(US $4.99)
- Synthetic motor oil - amsoil 5w-20 8 quarts (2 gallons) for gm, ford, chrysler(US $70.00)
- Synthetic motor oil - amsoil 5w-30 8 quarts (2 gallons) for gm, ford, chrysler(US $60.00)
- Amsoil synthetic motor oil sae 0w-20 8 quarts for toyota, honda, acura, lexus(US $70.00)
- Groupon valvoline instant oil change voucher for one full synthetic oil change(US $35.00)
- Honda genuine motor oil 0w-20 synthetic blend 5 quarts pack (08798-9036)(US $40.00)
"It's not a mash-up. It's a double-label," says sportswear stylist Marc Ecko of his partnership with Nissan in North America. Ecko has worked with Nissan to create co-branded Pathfinder and Armada vehicles in keeping with Ecko's sportswear clothing line.Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Crossovers will take center stage for Buick in the 2013 model year. The compact Buick Encore crossover debuts in the first quarter as a 2013 model. Buick is hoping to get a jump on what looks to be a budding segment: luxury small crossovers.Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Following on from the low-slung Fetish EV sports car, Venturi has released this, the America. Utilizing the same 300bhp equivalent battery powertrain, the America evolves the Fetish's technologies and looks to the future of the small-scale French manufacturer. The bespoke carbon monocoque chassis forms part of the America's bodywork, with the rest being made up of two separate deformable 'cells'.