Taylor Tool Co Tr38 X 3 Trapezoidal Metric Left Hand Thread Tap Tr 38 3.0 Tr38x3 on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
This sale is for one tap at a time, if you want both, shipping will be FREE on the second one. The #2 tap is Brand New and says HS GT Canada on it..The #1 tap was used once and has some lube still on it.It has 2 slightly chipped teeth (you can see on a picture), but is still very sharp and perfect to use. They are both Taylor tool Co. brand and make in Ontario Canada, and will come in their factory red plastic containers. I will ship right away.
Tools for Sale
- New 3- pack fleetguard filter hf6107, napa 1622, wix 51622, baldwin b-252(US $50.00)
- Square or hex metal lathe tool post holder wrench milling 3/8 7/16 1/2 5/8 11/16(US $8.90)
- Machinist lathe armstrong spanner wrench no. 472 adjustable or 454 or 418 choose(US $29.80)
- Premier 3" fip gate valve bronze brass mfg. 242012 125 psi steam 200 wog 3 inch(US $98.50)
- Martin 5yf 50bs23ht saber 23 tooth 1-7/16 in single row chain sprocket new(US $19.99)
- Deb stoko kresto cherry walnut shell powder hand soap, 4000ml cartridge(US $46.95)
By Phil McNamara/Georg Kacher Motor Industry 19 September 2006 10:16 Skoda is making a bid to lead devlopment on the Volkswagen group's new small car, by unveiling this dynamic three-door design study, the Joyster. The sub-Fabia sized hatchback would take on cars like the Citroen C2 and 2008 Ford Ka replacement. Skoda says the Joyster has decent interior space, and an airy feel thanks to a full-length sunroof.Tue, 05 Apr 2011
Mercedes-Benz is recalling the M-class SUV from the 2000 to 2004 model years to fix a problem with the cruise-control system. In a filing with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Mercedes said the cruise control may not disengage when the driver steps on the brake pedal, which could lead to a crash. Mercedes says the system can still be shut off by using the cruise-control stalk or by pumping the brake pedal.Wed, 12 Dec 2012
The new Skoda Octavia arrives as a third generation offering more room, more efficiency and a new look. Arrives in the UK spring 2013. We’ve had a trio of new cars built on the VW MQB platform recently – the new VW Golf, the new Audi A3 and the new SEAT Leon – and now we have a quartet with the arrival of the new Skoda Octavia.