Teleflex Gauges on 2040-parts.com
Patchogue, New York, United States
Teleflex Blue Gauge Set
Set of Six gauges
ACTION PERFORMANCE MARINE
REAR OF 200 WEST AVE
PATCHOGUE NY 11772
Controls & Steering for Sale
- Dino 103 soft wheel black plastic brushed aluminum center plate
- New teleflex sh-5150p no-feedback safe-t ii steering helm single helm(US $100.00)
- 28' seastar solutions xtreme 3300 type control cable - ccx63328(US $50.75)
- Seastar teleflex baystar standard front mount helm, 1.4 cu. in. hh4314-3(US $300.00)
- Vintage antique airguide marine tachometer marine/boat 9,000 rpm electric 4 wir
- Dino steering wheel cherry woodgrain w/ hub marine boat
AMG and Ducati join forcesFri, 19 Nov 2010
The AMG Ducatti Partnership - or is it more? We didn’t see this coming, we must admit. And at first glance we really don’t really see the synergy. Mercedes AMG are to join up with Italian superbike makers Ducatti to acess new customer groups and get involved in joint marketing and sponsoring.
Alfa Romeo Milano – spy photoMon, 06 Jul 2009
The new Alfa Romeo Milano - snapped on a mobile 'phone and posted on Facebook And that’s the case with this picture of the new Alfa Romeo Milano, which has surfaced on the Interweb (on Facebook – I wonder if it was taken by the wife of the head of MI6?!) and lets you see just what the new Alfa Romeo Milano will look like. Obviously taken on a ‘phone, the quality isn’t great, but there’s more than enough detail to see what the car will offer. Taking design cues from the Alfa Romeo 8C (which did the Goodwood Hillclimb at the weekend), the Milano is more than a little reminiscent of the cracking Alfa super mini – the Alfa Romeo MiTo.
Mitsubishi closes California design studioWed, 11 Mar 2009
Mitsubishi Motors Corp. closed its design studio in Cypress, CA last Thursday – just one month shy of its 25th anniversary. A result of the recent downturn in the global economy, the closure of the facility will eliminate 33 design positions as part of a personnel cull that has seen 60 people within the automaker's US operations lose their jobs.