Thin-lite Ib-153 Replacement Ballast For 32w Fluorescent Light on 2040-parts.com
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Interior for Sale
- Jr products 03175 dual threaded drain valve with out flange(US $3.05)
- Rv trailer bi-level flow-thru brushes blue 10" without handle mr.longarm 0483(US $32.45)
- Rv trailer collapsible 3 gallon bucket blue with white trim camco 42993(US $37.36)
- Thin lights-interior rv thin-lite ballast ib712 rpm-314(US $41.98)
- Go power gp-cep black cable entry plate for mc4 solar cables(US $22.22)
- Gold stars t8188301 natural white 18" led tube ( t8 base, 380 lumens 8-30 volts)(US $18.77)
Best and worst states for car insurance pricesMon, 18 Mar 2013
Drivers in Louisiana and Michigan are hit hardest when it comes to car insurance premiums, while those in Maine and Iowa pay the least, according to here. Ten most expensive states (average annual premium) -- Louisiana: $2,699 -- Michigan: $2,520 -- Georgia: $2,155 -- Oklahoma: $2,074 -- Washington, D.C.: $2,006 -- Montana: $1,914 -- California: $1,819 -- West Virginia: $1,816 -- Rhode Island: $1,735 -- Kentucky: $1,725 Ten least expensive states: -- Maine: $934 -- Iowa: $1,028 -- North Carolina: $1,085 -- Ohio: $1,106 -- New Hampshire: $1,112 -- Idaho: $1,133 -- Vermont: $1,176 -- Indiana: $1,183 -- Washington: $1,226 -- Arizona: $1,227
New BMW X3 (2011) M Sport PackageSat, 24 Jul 2010
The BMW X3 2011 M Sport Package It’s only just over a week since BMW revealed the 2011 BMW X3, an evolutionary makeover for BMW’s middle ranking SAV. And now we get – although not officially from BMW yet – the M Sport Package for the latest X3. The M Sport Package does butch the X3 up a fair bit with new bumpers, body-coloured aprons front and back together with new skirts and wheel arches.
Contest: Mazda Design ChallengeWed, 17 Oct 2007
The 'Mazda Design Challenge', launched September 27 exclusively through the social networking website Facebook, is enlisting help from Facebook users in the United States to compete to design a future Mazda 3. The winner of the contest will work with Franz von Holzhausen, director of Mazda Design in North America, and his team, to bring the concept to life, live on stage at the 2007 Los Angeles International Auto Show in November. Contestants submitted a 150-word description of their vision of the 2018 Mazda 3 including an optional sketch.