Thru Hull 3/4" Black Plastic on 2040-parts.com
Avenel, New Jersey, United States
Thru Hull 3/4" Black Plastic
Molded plastic with broad flange. Per ABYC ìSafety Standards for Small Craft".
Plumbing & Ventilation for Sale
- 3/4'' plastic thru-hull outlet fitting kit for bilge pump & aerator hose boats(US $4.99)
- Omega tack two boardsailing harness lg
- Rule id20k inflator/deflator adapter kit(US $22.25)
- Vintage jabsco brass pump and motor
- Cdw 125 no. 175-e cast brass 2 inch check valve(US $15.99)
- Dometic marine air conditioner a/c control box vector passport i/o board 335546
It was Glorious Goodwood on the last weekend of March, for Lord March’s latest classic motorsport event – the 72nd Goodwood Members’ Meeting. It’s one of only two race weekend to be held at the circuit since it reopened in the late 1990s: Lord March wants it to complement the world-famous September Goodwood Revival and become known as a classic in its own right. The difference here is that, as its name suggests, it’s a members-only event: only Goodwood Road Racing Club members can buy tickets.Thu, 14 Oct 2010
Ford's new Ranger pickup made its world debut today at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney. The compact pickup truck will be sold in 180 countries. Sales begin next summer, but the new Ranger will not be sold in North America.
Autoweek in review: Ford aims at the Toyota Prius, the new Malibu Eco goes for a drive, and the Audi R8 gets updated.Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Take a look at the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco, as Autoweek editors spill the beans on the new sedan. Has Chevrolet finally figured out a decent interior? How about the fuel mileage?