Tie Rod Adjusting Tool From Astro Pneumatic on 2040-parts.com
Scott AFB, Illinois, US
This is a tie rod adjusting tool, it is very helpful with alignments.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Blue-point tools standard ratchet flex head wrench set(US $19.99)
- Lisle universal camshaft bearing driver install installation tool kit(US $199.99)
- Mac tools v5ek 1/2" drive 5" knurled extention new free shipping(US $26.00)
- Mac tools x6ekm 3/8" drive 6 magnetic extention new free shipping(US $9.00)
- Snap-on tools standard 4-way wrench set(US $27.67)
- German made brake pad removal tool by kukko, used on merecedes cars and others(US $10.00)
Call me Dave at Woking with Ron, Jen & Lew The launch of McLaren Automotive and the McLaren MP4-12C has been a bit of a roller coaster ride for Ron Dennis and McLaren. The reviews of the MP4-12C were overwhelmingly positive – with a few small caveats – and the press, on the whole, loved that McLaren were taking on the might of Ferrari with a car that truly was its match. But there have been a few hiccups along the way.Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Volvo Concept Universe - complete with spangly nose We got the tease on the Volvo Concept Universe, which is what you would expect in this age of pre-launch torment from car makers. And now we get the reality. And we’re not too sure what to think.Wed, 09 Apr 2014
The Mercedes Coupe Concept SUV (pictured) will debut in Beijing Cars UK reported back in 2011 that a Mercedes ML Coupe (perhaps the Mercedes MLC) was in the planning to take on the BMW X6, and Mercedes confirmed as much when they revealed will build a fifth model at its US plant in Alabama. Mercedes plan to start building their fifth model in Alabama in 2015, and today’s reveal of the Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV – which will debut at the Beijing Motor Show – is the first public step on the way to a coupe version of the M-Class – and the battle to steal sales from the BMW X6. Mercedes aren’t saying much about the Concept Coupe SUV, but they do say it’s a sportily-styled coupe SUV and provide a first look at a series production car expected next year.