Tie Rod End Kit For 1969-72 Toyota Corona Mark Ii Rt6#/7# 45460-29026 X2 on 2040-parts.com
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Two new aftermarket tie rod end assemblies 45460-29026, consisting of two outer tie rod ends 45046-29016, two inner tie rod ends 45406-29016 and two steering tie rods (tube) 45465-22010 for the 1969-72 Corona RT6#/7# mostly made in Japan. Price is 15% off normal list. If you order several items at the same time, if possible, I will combine the items in a single box to save shipping and refund the difference by paypal.
Suspension & Steering for Sale
- Nos 1963 -70 chevrolet gmc truck ball joints pn 3974319 stud unit
- 1965-1976 ford f series 2wd truck f100-f150-f250 power steering conversion(US $539.75)
- 66 -79 ford truck f100-f150-f250 2wd power steering gear box & free pitman ar(US $298.50)
- 1970-79 ford truck f100 f150 f250 2wd power steering gear box & free pitman arm(US $298.50)
- Ranger f100 1967 to 1979 ford truck bucket seat brackets(US $176.00)
- Mopar a body torsion bars 892,3 v-8 heavy duty(US $100.00)
The powerful BMW 1-Series spotted at the Nurburgring We’ve had endless speculation that BMW are to produce an ‘M’ car for their baby 1-Series range. An argument for which is very strong. After all, if you can attach the ‘M’ moniker to a pair of fat SUVs – the X5M and X6M – attaching the ‘M’ badge to the 1-Series seems a no-brainer.Thu, 14 Aug 2014
ROAD DRAINAGE during the mid-summer heatwave was no better than in the early-year floods, according to 40% of drivers. A further 9% said drainage in June was even worse than during the winter downpours, the AA/Populus survey of more than 18,000 AA members showed. Most dissatisfaction with the state of the roads in mid-summer was shown by drivers in Yorkshire and Humberside, with 46% of them reckoning drainage was no better than during the winter.Fri, 25 Apr 2014
Inspired by a recent trip to the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum in Auburn, Ind. (more to come on that soon!), we're diving into the historical film archives for some A-C-D goodness. And it doesn't really get any better than vintage footage of the classic Auburn 851 Boattail Speedster tearing up the Bonneville Salt Flats circa 1935 followed by a demonstration of the big Duesenberg streamliner, “The Mormon Meteor” thundering across the lake bed.