Tips On Mountain Flying By Rocky Mountain Region, Faa on 2040-parts.com
Prescott, Arizona, United States
TIPS ON MOUNTAIN FLYING
Department of Transportation
This 28 page black and white booklet has material drawn from many discussions of
Several drawings and charts accompany the text and serves as a great introduction or
Developed by the Rocky Mountain Region of the FAA
Thank you for bidding.
Aviation for Sale
- 1981 cessna 172rg, cutlass, information manual d1194-13 printed 10/89(US $30.00)
- The instrument flight training manual (dogan) updated 3rd edition(US $10.00)
- Eisemann magento model am poster 21 x 30(US $20.00)
- Narco vht-2 superhomer operation installation service manual april 1955(US $20.00)
- The pratt and whitney aircraft story 1950, kept with wax paper dust cover(US $100.00)
- Care and maintenance of acrylic plastic in aircraft, 1951, eyes in flight(US $25.00)
Japanese Grand Prix (2011) RESULTSun, 09 Oct 2011
Japanese Grand Prix 2011 The reality of the 2011 Japanese Grand Prix is not about who wins the race, but whether Sebastian Vettel can grab the single point needed to clinch the 2011 F1 Drivers title. And from the start he looked like he’d taken a leaf of the Schumacher/Senna book on how to finish off an opponent as he forced Jenson Button off on to the grass as the Brit came powering up his inside from the start. The normally unflappable Button was straight on the pit radio demanding the stewards act, but it’s rare for the stewards to dish out penalties for a scrap in the mêlée of the start, and so it was in this case.
Ford Mustang: the ultimate birthday present?Fri, 03 Jan 2014
What did you get for Christmas? A pair of socks? Some aftershave?
CAR interviews Porsche's R&D boss Wolfgang Durheimer (2011)Tue, 01 Feb 2011
Dr Wolfgang Durheimer starts his new job today; previously Porsche’s R&D chief, Dr Durheimer takes up his post as boss of Bentley and Bugatti on 1 February 2011. Just before he left Porsche, CAR caught up with Dr Durheimer to discover the future he’s leaving behind at the German sports car manufacturer. Dr Durheimer begain his career in the auto industry in 1986, working for BMW as a product manager, product development boss for the Motorrad division, and then as R&D boss.