up for sale is a set of todd 3100 cushion set new in the bag
Interior, Cabin & Galley for Sale
- Kuuma stow n' go - 150 profile (58121) stainless steel boat grill(US $135.00)
- Victory ba612 brass 4" barometer thermometer "yacht" dual scale 135-958(US $219.99)
- Dometic epsa26x16r-stl cruisair 26 x 16 inch boat refrigerator evap plate 6331(US $456.95)
- New shifter boot fits trucks cars 14049558 22280 free shipping(US $20.00)
- Perko mortise lock set chrome plated zinc alloy 0960dp0chr(US $59.99)
- Electric glass top stove(US $175.00)
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 17 August 2009 11:00 Bugatti has launched another special edition Veyron as part of its 100th anniversary celebrations. Revealed at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance – where Bugatti was one of the featured marques – the Sang Bleu is the first limited edition of the targa-top Grand Sport, which was itself first unveiled at the Pebble Beach 12 months ago.Sang Bleu? Sounds very blue-blooded aristocracy!Tue, 12 May 2009
The new Vauxhall Astra - teased ahead of a launch at the Frankfurt Motor Show [ad#ad-1] You’d think Vauxhall would have better things to do with the current GM mess than torment buyers with teaser shots of the new Vauxhall Astra. But, just like every other car maker lately, they seem to think that this is the way to lead-in to a launch. This time we’ve got a variation on a theme, with the New Astra being ‘Disguised’ by getting the car’s designers to drape themselves (and their paperwork) strategically over the car.
One lap of the Web: $52 million Ferrari 250 GTO, Alfa Romeo Montreal for sale and more bizarro enginesMon, 07 Oct 2013
-- Even as the hammer fell on Juan Manuel Fangio's $30 million Mercedes-Benz W196R, we knew that that car wasn't the most expensive one ever sold -- it was merely the most expensive car sold at auction. Other cars were reported to have traded for a bit more in private sales. But now we have word of a car that absolutely blows the sale price of Fangio's little Silver Arrow out of the water: a 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO that sold to an undisclosed buyer for $52 million.