Tony Kart Brake Hub 40mm Used Racing Karts 3 on 2040-parts.com
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Tony kart brake hub for 40mm axle, used good condition. See pictures. See my other items. Thanks 3
Shifter Kart for Sale
- Freeline airbox radiator shifter kart
- Eshifter kart racing universal radiator deflector af kg newline shifter kart(US $31.95)
- Freeline 50mm bearings and carriers as pictured good condition(US $40.00)
- Omp manufactured ckr suit, high quality shifter kart racing suit - used size 54(US $375.00)
- New uni side pods blue for adult kart set of 2(US $34.99)
- Race go kart andreson superkart kelgate rear brake caliper set shifter rotax 250(US $299.99)
GMC Granite Concept at Detroit Motor ShowMon, 11 Jan 2010
The GMC Granite Concept has previewed at the Detroit Motor Show We have to get used to US car makers coming up with cars that really don’t fit with the universal impression of a Yank-Tank. Times they are a changing’ and the US car industry is being dragged in to the 21st century. Latest Euro-Asian style offering comes in the form of a GMC.
Infiniti to build new Mercedes A Class based model in UKWed, 19 Dec 2012
The new Infiniti premium hatch, based on the underpinnings of the new Mercedes A Class and looking like the Etherea Concept, will be built in the UK. Infiniti announced only yesterday that it is introducing a new nomenclature for its cars (Q for saloons/coupes and QX for SUVs/Crossovers) and all new cars will come with a Q at the beginning followed by a number to denote its hierarchy in the Infiniti range. Where exactly that leaves the name of the new ‘baby’ Infiniti, we’re not exactly sure (Q30 or Q40 seems the most likely), but we are pretty sure what it will look like and what will be under the skin.
Who's Where: Alfonso Albaisa appointed Vice President of Nissan Design EuropeFri, 30 Mar 2007
Alfonso Albaisa has been appointed vice president of Nissan Design Europe (NDE) located in Paddington, London, effective April 1, 2007. Albaisa replaces Satoru Tai, who will return to Japan. In his new role, the 42-year-old Cuban-American will head a team of more than 50 international designers, modelers and support staff.