Toyota Harman/becker Jbl Amp 86280-06060 '07/'08 Solara Bracket & Harnesses on 2040-parts.com
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Toyota JBL Harman/Becker Amplifier with both harnesses and brackets, Part no. 86280-06060. This was taken from a 2007 Solara SLE. It is working (the head unit has issues so I replaced it) but original to the 2007 vehicle. Includes brackets as shown and both harnesses (the one shown has shorter wires, I will include the smaller harness, not pictured, with 4-5" of wires). "On Sale" at OEM Part website for $485, which claims it fits all 2007-2008 Solara Models.
Amplifiers for Sale
- 03-06 mercedes benz e500 e55 becker amplifier audio sound system amp 2118274642(US $119.99)
- Jbl gtq200 4 channel amplifier amp 4 ohms 4x37 watts 4x50watts rms 2 ohms works!(US $79.95)
- Ford mercury premium sound radio amplifier amp 95bp-18t806-aa oem(US $35.00)
- Subaru stella 2007 radio cassette (US $179.00)
- 06 07 08 09 lexus gs400h gs300 gs450 gs350 amplifier amp pioneer 86280-30520(US $180.00)
- Amp amplifier nissan quest 2004 2005 2006 28060-5z200 oem bose(US $70.00)
Audi is expanding the A1 range with the long-anticipated five-door, the new A1 Sportback. The five-door A1 arrives in showrooms in spring 2012. You won't mistake it -although it's the same length as the three-door A1, at 3950mm, it's 6mm taller and wider to pack in more space for heads and doors.Wed, 08 May 2013
Opel and Auto Design and Styling magazine have joined forces to launch the ‘Adam Seeks Eve' sketch competition. The competition, which is open to amateur and professional designers of all ages, asks participants to "sketch the ideal car partner for the Opel Adam." Designs can be a personalized Adam, a model inspired by it, or its next iteration. The winner will be awarded a free ticket to the AutoDesign Prague Automotive Design Conference and the AutoDesign Prague Workshop as well as being lent an Adam for a week.Mon, 20 Aug 2012
It’s starting to look as if the McLaren X-1 – revealed at Pebble Beach – could actually be the new McLaren F1 under the skin. We knew that McLaren were heading to Pebble Beach with a new car, and we thought it was going to be the new F1. In the end it turned out to be the McLaren X-1, but could the X-1 actually be the new F1 under the skin?