Trac T10081 Gray 4 Inch 12v Marine Boat Ventilation Bilge In Line Blower on 2040-parts.com
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
Plumbing & Ventilation for Sale
- Trac t10073 self priming 60 psi marine boat wash down pump - super price!
- Crestliner 1850 fh 2235-hose-026800 flow-rite boat livewell hose kit 2005554
- Dason stainless steel hex pipe fitting set of (15) 1 1/8" x 7/8" marine boat(US $24.95)
- Dason stainless steel hex pipe fitting set of (17) 1 1/8" x 7/8" marine boat(US $29.95)
- Shurflo brand straight pump to male garden hose fitting(US $8.95)
- Mercruiser quicksilver anode plate #43994 az(US $18.50)
AN INCREASE in the number of used cars coming into the market has “taken the edge off prices” and calmed some corners of the industry, according to used car pricing experts CAP. A greater influx of part-exchange cars arriving at dealers is partly responsible, and with many franchised dealers focusing for the time being on selling those vehicles, competition to acquire stock on the open market has decreased. CAP reports that the pressure has been lifted on some dealers who had become frustrated at how expensive it was becoming to source cars at fair prices.Fri, 30 Aug 2013
The Nissan LEAF (pictured) will be joined by 4 more electric Nissans The Nissan LEAF may be the most successful electric car in the world, but the numbers Nissan manages to sell are still tiny. But in a clear indication that Nissan still believes there’s a future for the electric car as a replacement for the ICE car, they’ve revealed they have plans for four further EV models. Three of those models are already clear; an Infiniti with the electric drivetrain from the LEAF, an electric version of the NV200 van and the LEAF itself.Mon, 24 May 2010
Volkswagen will announce Tuesday that it will take a 90 percent stake in Italdesign Giugiaro S.p.A, people familiar with the matter told Automotive News Europe. The Giugiaro family will retain 10 percent in the Italian design house that is famous for styling cars such as the first-generation VW Golf. VW plans to acquire control of Italdesign to help reach its goal of becoming the world's largest automaker by 2018 with sales of 10 million vehicles a year.