As pictures. Need to be repainted.
Parts for Sale
- Aircraft airesearch mfg flap actuator airplane parts(US $200.00)
- 2 chain gear aircraft cargo tie down binder. quick disconnect 5/16 /3/8 chain
- Marvel schebler ma-3a, pn 10-2983, lycoming o-235c1, not airworthy(US $98.00)
- Landing gear fillet plate-cessna 150(US $10.00)
- Solid aluminum rivets 100pcs - 2mm x 5mm x head 3,5mm(US $8.00)
- Cessna shimmy dampener internals, rod and plunger, nice!(US $48.00)
The name Bond is synonymous with a few things – international espionage, gadgets and of course, women. But Bond also has one attribute that brings movie goers back time and time again: his choice of automobile. Celebrating the past conquests of Ian Fleming's fictional British Secet Service agent, the Beaulieu National Motor Museum has announced a new exhibition entitled ‘Bond in Motion – 50 vehicles.Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Remember the Smart Crossblade? Smart has produced another chop-top Fortwo - the Forspeed EV concept due to bow in at next week's 2011 Geneva motor show. The Forspeed apes the 2002 Crossblade, a roofless, doorless concept that was the perfect city runabout...Mon, 28 Jul 2014
The cost of a driving licence is going down Actually the cost of applying foe a driving licence is a drop in the ocean compared with just about every other motoring cost, but the news that the Government are planning to cut the cost of anything is always welcome news. The Roads Minister, Stephen Hammond, has announced that the Government is planning to cut the cost of applying for your first driving licence from £50 to £34 if you process your application digitally and by 15 per cent if you do a paper application. That will also see the 10 year renewal of photo licences fall from £20 to £14 and driver tachograph card – for commercial drivers – will also drop from £38 to £32.