Two New Ski-daddler Xx Models - Correct Drive Sprockets - Us Made! Guaranteed on 2040-parts.com
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States
New production Ski-Daddler XX Model Snowmobiles. These are USA made urethane drive sprockets are show quality, quiet running, perfectly detailed from NOS original pieces, and guaranteed not to crack. These have been tested in 20 below weather. These will fit all AMF Ski-Daddler XX models with the cleated tracks. These will also fit all '72-75 Raider Twintrack snowmobiles, all models; 290, 340, 400, 440, Bandit, 34TT, 44TT, Hawk, Eagle, and Double Eagle models. The listing and price are for two sprockets. If you order more pieces, the shipping cost can be adjusted, or overages refunded. See our other auctions for more new, and NOS Raider, Polaris, Mercury, and Ski-Daddler parts. Thanks.
Tracks & Studs for Sale
- Camoplast challenger extreme snowmobile track 162" long 2.5" paddles 3.0" pitch(US $399.00)
- Ski-doo track 504152760 - 2.86” pitch - 15” x 120” x 1.00” - full clip(US $165.00)
- Vintage yamaha enticer 250 / 300 track drive drive shaft and cogs(US $59.99)
- Ski doo polaris acrtic cat yamaha snowmobile hyfax slides(US $100.00)
- Nos yamaha snowmobile hyfax saver front idler wheel kit sma-8ca95-00-00 4(US $55.00)
- Woody's trigger competition snowmobile studs - 48 pack - 1.450"(US $105.95)
The next-generation Nissan Versa will be sold in the United States, the company announced on Monday morning. A sketch released shows a more sculpted and lined compact than the current car. Nissan sold 7,021 Versas in September in the United States, an increase of 47 percent over the same period in 2009.Tue, 03 Feb 2009
The Touareg is the first VW group car to get a proper Hybrid, but it will soon find its way in to more cars, most notably the Porsche Panamera and the Porsche Cayenne, both of which we are promised Hybrids for. VW Touareg BlueMotion Hybrid - Lower emissions, lower fuel consumption and more power. Lovely!Wed, 10 Jul 2013
The Jaguar Project 7 will make its debut at the 2013 Goodwood Festival of Speed. Based on the F-Type convertible, the single-seat P7, named as a tribute to Jaguar’s seven Le Mans victories, has retro tweaks from the legendary Jaguar D-Type that won the 24-hour in 1955 and ’56. What's special about the Project 7 F-type?